Curse Being Broken

William's POV

I ride Gypsy as quickly as I could towards Feline's castle. The librarian was looking after my mother as she is still weak. I just pray I get there in time to save Feline. I have my father's old sword with me.

When I reach the castle I see everyone fighting, but Victoria nowhere in sight. I run up the stairs towards the west wing. I arrive and head to the balcony to see Victoria about to kill Feline. "NO!" I shout and they both lock at me.

'William' Feline mouths and then disarms Victoria. She then holds her over the edge preparing to jump her. But just throws Victoria behind her and jumps over to me. "You come back" she says caressing my cheek.

"I couldn't let anything happen to you" I tell her. "Feline I lov..." I starts to say when she gasps in pain. We look down to see Victoria stabbing her side with a knife. Feline pushes Victoria off and she falls to her death. I pull Feline to safety before she can fall.

I bring her inside laying her on the ground. "I'll never leave you again" I tell her.

"I'm afraid it is time for me to leave" she says.

"We're together now" I tell her.

"At leas I could see you again" she states closing her eyes.

"It can't end this way, please stay with me forever. I love you" I state and kiss her on lips. When I pulled away a bright light surrounded Feline. I stand and back away as she is lifted into the air.

When the light disappears a beautiful young woman stands before me. She was the girl from the painting. "William, it's me" she says in a sweet voice stepping forward. I run my fingers through her hair looking into her eyes.

"Feline" I say smiling.

"Actually it's Belle, Belle Martin" she states and I kiss her passionately. "I love you too" she says once we pulled away. Just then a suit of armor appears.

"Princess we're all human again" he states and the voice sounds familiar.

"Father?" I ask stepping forward.

"Hello son" he says removing his helmet. "You've grown into a fine young man, just like I knew you would. I'm sorry for not returning to you and your mother" he states.

"She said you died from the plague" I tell him.

"Probably did that to spare you from the pain, thinking I'd abandoned you both. But I never stopped loving you both" he assures me. I hug him tightly and he turns it. Together we all go outside where the others waited. Belle and I holding hands.

"My Princess" Lumiere says bowing to Belle.

"Oh it's so good to see you" Belle says hugging him.

"You saved our lives, monsieur" Plumette tells me.

"William it's me, it's Chip" a little boy says hugging me. When we pull away I see all the villagers reuniting with loved ones and smile. I then hear a horse neighing and turn to see mum on Gypsy with the librarian.

"Mum" I call and she runs over hugging me. "Allow me to introduce Princess Belle Martin, my girlfriend" I say.

"An honour to see you again Miss Katalin" Belle says curtsying.

"Katalin" dad says looking at mum and she looks up at him.

"Harry, where have you been?" she asks caressing his cheek.

"I've been stuck as a suit of armor the last three years. But I never stopped thinking about you and William. Can you ever forgive me?" he asks her.

"Of course I can" she states and kisses him.

"This calls for a celebration" Lumiere declares. "A ball and everyone is invited" he states. Everyone looks to Belle and she nods her head smiling.

A ball was held and I proposed to Belle. She said yes and we lead the final dance together. Before we all eat lunch together.

A/N

Video above of 'Kill the beast'. Just the epilogue left now.