Epilogue: Child

Belle's POV

William and I got married a month after the curse was broken. We live in the west wing while his parents live in the east wing. A few weeks after we married we discovered I was pregnant with our child. We're now the king and queen of France, which makes our child our future heir. Chip is excited about not being the youngest kid in the palace anymore. Honestly I just want this pregnancy to be over. But no, the child wants to be born late.

"How's my beautiful wife and unborn child?" William asks while kissing my cheek.

"Tired and the child won't stop kicking me" I say with a pout. He smiles and kneels down in front of me rubbing my round belly.

"Now enough little one, we don't want to hurt your mother" he scolds our baby gently. "Time to see the doctor again" he then tells me. I nod my head and he helps me up. But as I did a pool of liquid ran down my legs.

"My water just broke" I say smiling. He picks me up gently and walks quickly to the prepared delivery room. On the way he told Plumette to get his mother, the midwife and doctor. Once in the room he lowers me into the cool pool of water after removing my under garments. The doctor appears with the midwife as William gets into the water with me.

"Doctor I'm afraid you'll have to leave, I will let you know when the baby is born" the midwife tells the doctor. Who nods his head before leaving she turns to William. "King William, I'm afraid you must..." she starts to say.

"I'm not leaving my wife to give birth to our child alone" he tells her firmly. Just then his mother enters the room.

"Let him stay, he's father was there for his birth. So allow him to remain for his child's birth" she tells the midwife. Who sighs and makes no more protest as she gets into the water. William's mother stands behind us rubbing my shoulders gently.

(Nearly three hours later)

"One more big push my queen" the midwife tells me.

"I can't do it" I tell her exhausted.

"Yes you can, one more push and we can hold our baby. You can do it Beauty" William tells me. I smile at his nickname for me and nod my head. I pushed hard when the midwife told me too. Then felt relief as the baby slipped out. She brought the baby above the water and wraps it in a blanket as it cried.

"Allow me to introduce you to your son" she says smiling handing him to me.

"He's perfect" I say in awe as I hold him to my chest.

"What shall we name him?" William asks me.

"Antonie" I tell him smiling.

"Antonie Ethan Martin-Smyth" William announces kissing the his forehead. The midwife showed me how to breast fed and I feed my son. Before William took him to go introduce him to our kingdom. Word got out in the last hour and everyone has gathered outside waiting to see who the new heir is. I fell asleep before they got back.

(Balcony) William's POV

I walked onto the balcony after putting my son in clothes. The crown goes quiet as they look up at us. "I am pleased to announce your queen is alive and well. As is your future heir, Prince Antonie Ethan Martin-Smyth" I announce holding him out to the crowd. Who all cheer before bowing. I nod to Cogsworth before going back inside with my son.

"You seen him, now please return to your homes. Invitations will be sent out soon for the prince's welcoming party" I hear him tell the crowd. I return to mine and Belle's room to see her asleep in clean dry clothes on the bed. I smile at her as I lay down beside her. Our son between us.

"How'd it go?" she asks me as she opens her eyes.

"Great, the entire kingdom was thrilled" I tell her smiling gently.

"I wish my parents could of meet him" she says sadly looking at our baby. Just then a bright beam of light fills the room. We turn to see a middle aged couple. "Mum, dad" she says shocked.

"Hello sweetheart" the woman says and Belle gets up running into their arms.

"How is this possible?" she asks them.

"The enchantress thought you deserved a gift, but we'll only be here for one night" the man states.

"This is amazing, please come meet my husband and son" Belle says. Then leads them over to the bed and picks Antonie up. "My husband William" she says gesturing to me. "And our newborn son Antonie" she adds.

"Of he's perish" the woman says stroking his dark hair.

"He has your hair" the man states. "You had better take care of our daughter young man and our grandson" he tells me.

"I'll always put their needs first and never hurt them" I tell him as I hug Belle close. We spend the rest of the night talking. Until her parents said goodbye and disappeared. Bella and I then fell asleep after placing Antonie in his crib.

They lived happily ever after

A/N

Picture above of Antonie Ethan Martin-Smyth