Chapter 38:Fredbear came back!

Mangle:What do you mean,we know what to do..?

Roxy:We can clarify his blurred memories by going back to that memory...

Mangle:What?

Roxy:I mean...uhh...how do I...Aha! I have an example!

Example:
You and Springtrap were walking together at the beach...to make Springtrap clarify the memory when you and Springtrap were walking together at the beach is to go back at the beach and do it again! :-D...

Mangle:Hmmm...that is a good example...and a good idea...

Roxy:So?

Mangle:I'll try...

Roxy:Yes!

Mangle:Why are you so happy?

Roxy:Because,when Springtrap's memories are clear,that means I will be a doctor!Someday...

Mangle:You are a great doctor...

Roxy:Thanks...

Springtrap:Too bad I must go back to bed...

Mangle:You still need to be checked if there's something happening to you...

Roxy:For today only Springtrap...if there are no symptoms happening to you,that means you can go out tomorrow because you don't have any diseases or illness,but if you do have symptoms,you may have illness and you can't go out tomorrow...

Springtrap:*sigh*

Fred:Too bad if Springtrap HAD an illness...

Roxy:Fred...it's your fault...

Fred:Alright,I know...

Mangle:He did it because he is in pain,just like they say

Springtrap and Mangle:Pain makes you do things you never knew that you can do it...

Springtrap:Just like old times....

Mangle:H-how did you...know that?

Springtrap:Fredbear told me...

Mangle:Fredbear?....

Springtrap:Yeah,I remembered him...

Roxy:Ohhh!Another one!That's what I said,Go back to the memory you can't clarify...

Suddenly,Elena screams and flies to Mangle...

Elena:AAAAHHHHH!!!!

Mangle:Woah!Woah!Calm down Elena!

Unknown:Hehehe!!!!Fairy!!!You're so cute!!!

Elena:Ahhhhh!!!!

Mangle:Huh?Fredbear?

Fredbear:Oh hi Springtrap!......wait,Springtrap?

Springtrap:F-fredbear?

Mangle:Elena,how did Fredbear got in here?And,are you absent in school?

Elena:I wouldn't be absent if that stupid bear wouldn't show up and chase me...!

Springtrap:Fredbear...

Fredbear hugs Springtrap...

Fredbear:I miss you friend!!!!!

Springtrap:I...miss you too...

Fredbear:Uhmm...what happened to you?Why are you in the hospital?

Roxy:To answer your first question,Springtrap was tortured,to answer your second question,Springtrap's memories are blurred...and let me give a correction...this is not a hospital..

Fredbear:But it looks like a hospital...

Mangle:The doctor made it into a real hospital...

Roxy:Eheheh...

Springtrap:Wait...Fredbear how did you get in here?

Fredbear:Well...

Fredbear's POV

I was walking in the street,I was trying to find Springtrap...Suddenly,I saw the old I mean the new pizzeria so I got in and tried to find him,but,suddenly,i saw a really big whole in the wall,so entered the whole...and i got here...,

Mangle:So...Elena didn't close the portal...

Elena:I can explain!

Mangle:Hehehe...it's okay...

Elena:Phew...

I know...it's very short,it's because I don't have much time to write a long part...is it okay?

Y OR N?