Chapter 47:The Happiest Moment of His Life

Listen to the music while reading K?

Coooooool....

okay and.....

PLAY!!!!

Foxy's POV

My body is freezing,snow has come.....But....now....I lost Driana,Chica couldn't move......why....why is this all happening?Why....?Was this all my fault?I......I'm sorry Driana........it's all my fault....I'm sorry Chica.....I've been a fool to you....I'm sorry everyone.....I'm a bastard.....Am I the one who has been sinned?Am I the one who needs to die?Everyone,answer.......I'm in a middle of a crisis......Driana,Chica, your love..is already a happy memory to me.... (remembers a time where Foxy and Chica and Foxy and Driana makes memories)....Mangle,Springtrap,your sacrifices (remembers their sacrifices),please stay in love with each other,Fred,Roxy,your help....it was all really a happy memory,Everyone,your smiles,they're unforgettable,thank you for everything....I........I.......

I am grateful......

Driana,thank you for making me smile.....

Chica,I'm happy that,I'm a good boyfriend to you,thank you....

Mangle,thank you for accepting me as a big good brother....

Springtrap,thank you for your sacrifices for Mangle...

Everyone,thank you for accepting me as your best friend,a boy friend,a man,and a brother.

Words can't express how I feel right now....but.....

''THANK YOU''

I need to go now.....

GOODBYE....

THANK YOU....

This the happiest death of my life

I will never forget this day.......

Please,continue on your journey,keep smiling everyone.....

As I dissappear.....

Please,do not forget this moment.

Everyone,please.......

Do not forget me....

Mangle:Brotherr!!!!! (crying)

Foxy:Mangle......as I disappear...please,even if I disappear now,keep loving Springtrap....

Mangle:No!!!!!You're lying!!!You can't die yet!!!!!!

Springtrap:Foxy......

Foxy:Springtrap,take care of my sister....

Chica:Foxy....I still love you.....

(Foxy hugs Chica)

Foxy:Chica,continue on living,I'll give my soul to you,so you can live a new life again,and so that you can move again.....

Chica:Foxy you fool.....(crying)

Foxy:Everyone.....please smile....promise me you'll never forget me....

Springtrap:We won't.....

Foxy:Thank you Springtrap,Goodbye everyone.....