Chapter 1 First Day Back

Aaliyah Mom: Aaliyah get up and get ready for school it's your first day back after your spring break.
Aaliyah: Okay mom.

Aaliyah Pov
I got up from my bed and went and text the girls and told them I will be there to pick them up so I head into the bathroom and took a shower after that I got out I start doing my make up which was eye liner and lipstick then I put on my black thighs and turquoise crop top with my black, gray, white, and turquoise Jordan retro 4s and with that I grab my book bag and head downstairs.

Aaliyah Mom: Aaliyah your breakfast is ready so eat up so you can get to school on time.

A/N: With that Aaliyah eat her breakfast and put her dish in the sink and left out the house in her car and drive up to Mitchell house. After you got Mitchell you got McKenzie and Tamia and you guys drive to your school and when you got there y'all got out and walk to y'all locker.

McKenzie: So guys how was your spring break?
Tamia: Well mines was amazing I went to New York to Model and I had amazing time.
McKenzie: So where is your little boyfriend Trevor.
Trevor: Right here *kissing*
Tamia: So Liyah how was your spring break?
Aaliyah: It was amazing I went all over to help people with there relationships and even get to  choreograph other artist dance routines for there tours.
Tamia: That sound amazing but are you over James.?
Aaliyah: Yes I am.
Aaliyah: Mitchell how was your spring break?
Mitchell: It was amazing I went to the Bahamas and then work on one of my books that is now in libraries and online apps.
Aaliyah: That is amazing but we got to get to first period before we be late.

Mr. J: Hey class welcome back gym today you guys are in the gym today so dress out and meet me in there okay. Plus you can do anything in there that involves P.E

A/N: With that you and the girls head into the girls locker room and changed then went into the gym but with that you told the girls that you going to work out so you left start working out then the gym teachers said it's time for you guys to change and you did and then the bell ring for you to guys to go to your next period.
Skipping To 3rd period

Aaliyah Pov
Me and Mitchell went to are 3rd we saw a teacher in are class we just sat down cause we thought it was a substitute teacher but I have to say he is fine as fuck but anyways when the class got full with 6 more students since it's and elective.

Mr. Neverson: Hey y'all I know you guys are probably wondering what am doing in here. Am you guys new Creative writing teacher and I will like to say I am from Pittsburgh Virginia and am 22 years old and am 5'6 and I like to sing and write my own songs and today for you guys class work you be writing about who you are okay now start.

A/N: With that you guys start doing y'all class work this girl name Allie start shit about you.

Allie: The tramp is back to school to spread her HIV around the school.
Aaliyah: Bitch your the only fuckin tramp in this school that sell herself short for any guy.
Allie: And so what at least I getting the niggas. You just mad you man left you for me.

A/N: With that you had with her and got up and start beating that bitch ass until Mr. Neverson came and split you guys up and told you to stay after class and you both got detention after school. You was so mad cause you had to get to work for 4:30. After the bell ring and you wait till everybody left and sat there until he came up to you to talk to you about idk (I don't know) what.

Mr. Neverson: So Aaliyah Alexis Alsina I see you have a hot temper and that will not fly by me in my class with that you have lunch detention with me cause I see you have a job.
Aaliyah: Okay.

A/N: With that you left and went to your 4th period class while Mr. Neverson get ready for his next class.

Tremaine Pov
Man Aaliyah is one fine ass girl man but she my student but I don't care I will get one way or the other cause I got a little thing for her from the time she walk in the class room and am glad I give her lunch detention cause I can get close to her as a friend and work my way up to her and with that I hear the bell ring and then I start getting ready for lunch.

Aaliyah Pov
I was on my way to my lunch detention when I realize that Mr. Neverson was not in his class room so I just writing all over the board and that is when he walk in.

Mr. Neverson: Aaliyah want to help me with this lesson plan for your class tomorrow.
Aaliyah: Sure why not.
Mr. Neverson: Aaliyah what is your job you do?
Aaliyah: I am a relationship and life counselor that my moms own.

A/N: With that you was helping Mr. Neverson with the lesson plan and talking to each other then the bell ring letting you know you had to get to your other class. With that you left and head to your next class.
Skipping to the end of the day

A/N: It's the end of the day and you had to head in to work but before you go you head to Burger King to get something to eat then after that you head into work and start waiting for your clients to come in.

Hey wattpad readers, I know this chapter of the book is boring but I will skip to Friday where you and the girls will be going out. Just trying to make this book more exciting, but don't forget to comment and vote. If you want to be in my other stories please kik me @bambi_kiya or follow me on IG and dm me @_issabambi