Chapter 7 Back To School

A/N: It's been 3 months since school was over but now that they back school for there last year let's catch up on what some of these girls and guys did. August and Aaliyah mom was talking over the summer and Aaliyah mom let August to know that he had a and 18 year old daughter and August was shock but he wanted to know when can he met her Aaliyah mom said today after she comes home from school.

Aaliyah Pov
I woke from my alarm going off so I got up went the bathroom and start taking a shower when I was done went and got ready and put on her light blue jeans pants then put on her crop top cry baby t-shirt and her white Jordan retros 12. And head downstairs to see that breakfast was cook and a note saying that later today someone will be coming over after finishing up eat and reading the note she left got into her car and head to school.

 And head downstairs to see that breakfast was cook and a note saying that later today someone will be coming over after finishing up eat and reading the note she left got into her car and head to school

At School
McKenzie: Hey guys y'all looking cute for the first day back anyways tell McKenzie how y'all summer went.
Tamia: Well over the summer since my parents always out of town Chris took me to New York and we shop went on dates and I applied to NYU. After that me and Chris grown really close he let his fans to know am his girlfriend and everything so that was my summer how about you Mitchell.?
Mitchell: After me and Daniel went are date before school end it was amazing and fun he ask me to be his girlfriend and we been taking things slow and took me to one of his family beach house for the summer and he also got a record deal for rapping. I am so proud of him and that's my summer how about you Aaliyah.?
Aaliyah: After me and Trey being friends for a year he took me on a date and after are date he ask me to be his girlfriend and been boyfriend and girlfriend for 2 months now and very happy with him in my life I also went to LA to see some colleges and found one it's name of the college I applied to is UCLA can't wait to get in plus Trey is now a singer he got a record label over the summer but since he dropping his song he hasn't let his fans know he in a relationship yet but how about you McKenzie.
McKenzie: Well me Trevor just hangout and went this company that Trevor was getting sign to after we left Trevor was sign and now he making music he also the company to know that he is in relationship and am happy for him and he still going to college we both still looking but that was are summer.