Chapter 4 Date Night Part 1

Trey Pov
I had and amazing night last night with Aaliyah but I woke up and made myself breakfast then went to my living room and start watching a movie then I got a text from Chris.

Chris Text
Trey when is you planning on being a teacher cause I remember when you quit selling drugs with us. You know August is already famous now and am working on mines Tyga is already got his contract with a company it's just you where waiting for, Trey.

Trey: I let you know when am ready Chris.

A/N: After the text with Chris you went and text Aaliyah.

Phone Text Messages
Trey: Hey Aaliyah how did you sleep last night?
Aaliyah: I sleep amazingly. How about you Trey.
Trey: I sleep good I even dream about you to.
Aaliyah: Awe isn't that sweet. But where are going tonight?
Trey: I can't tell you it's a surprise.
Aaliyah: Awe that's not fair.
Trey: You will see the what I have plan for us but I got to text later when am on my to pick up for our date.
Aaliyah: Okay bye.
End of text message

Mitchell Pov
I have to say that last night was amazing since last night I couldn't stop thinking about August and talking about he text me this morning and told me that he is taking me out for dinner this Thursday.

Aaliyah Pov
My mom just left to go to work and my little sister Amaya
I had to watch her till my mom get off of work which was at 5 so I end up cooking us breakfast and dinner then went up to Amaya room and told her to come downstairs to eat her breakfast after that we watch TV and with that we end up falling asleep.