Chapter 2

Friday

Aaliyah Pov
I woke up from the sound of my alarm going off. I hop in shower and took a shower when I got out I did my make up witch was my eyeliner and blush and my black lipstick then put on my outfit in the media the went to wake up my little sister and tell her to get ready mom's dropping you to school after that I head downstairs eat my breakfast and then put my dish in the sync then left to go to McKenzie house. When I got to her house she came out in this cute outfit in the media.

Aaliyah: You look pretty in your outfit boo.
McKenzie: Thanks. Anyways what we doing today its Friday.
Aaliyah: I was thinking about going to the club and having a blast.
McKenzie: Okay that sounds like fun.

A/N: So with all the talking you McKenzie was doing you guys just pull up to school and got out and ran up to Trevor, Mitchell, and Tamia.

Trevor: Hey baby, you look gorgeous.
McKenzie: Thank you so much bae. *kissing*
Tamia: So what we doing today after school.
Aaliyah: We going out to the club.
Mitchell: That sounds amazing. But let's get to class before we be late.
Skipping to Second Period

A/N: For second period they all had chemistry.

Mrs.Harris: Good morning class, have sit so we can get started. As you can see we are coming to the end of the school year and you guys have exams in May. I wanted you guys that are failing this class to get a chance to past so we will be doing projects and group work so today you guys are in groups we are going to show dissect a frog.

A/N: That you McKenzie, Trevor, Mitchell, and Tamia got in groups and watch how to dissect a frog and when Mrs.Harris was done showing you guys what to do you guy's went ahead and start doing the group when you was finish you told Mrs.Harris you was done and then the bell ring you guys head to 3rd period.

Mr. Neverson: Good morning class today you guys will be writing about your favorite singer, actress, or actor, and etc. So go ahead and start.