Chapter 5 Date Night Part 2

Tamia Pov
So it's Sunday and am so happy it's Sunday cause I can't wait to see where is Chris taking us for are first date. I had text him.

Text Messages
Tamia: Hey Chris how is your day going.?
Breezy: It's going good since you text me.
Tamia: Well Friday night was amazing.
Breezy: Well I had fun to and had look mighty fine that not.
Tamia: Awe thanks Chris so sweet.
Breezy: Well are you ready for are date tonight Tamia?
Tamia: Yes I am can't wait to see where you taking me.
Breezy: You see but I be picking you up at 8 so look beautiful tonight.
End Of Text Message

Aaliyah Pov
So I was at home bored when Tamia, McKenzie, and Mitchell text me saying they are coming over so I just wait for them to come over to hang.

Mitchell: So Aaliyah how was your date yesterday with Mr. Neverson?
Aaliyah: It was amazing and romantic.
McKenzie: Someone is catching feelings.
Aaliyah: Shut up am not ready to get back into a relationship yet plus he is my teacher he is 6 years older than me.
Tamia: Nobody have to know y'all dating only us okay.
Aaliyah: Okay. Talking about date. Don't you and Chris have a date today?
Tamia: Well yes we do.
McKenzie: What time is picking you up and where is he taking you??
Tamia: I don't know but I can't wait to see. And 8.
Tamia: So Mitchell when is you and famous August Alsina going to go on date?
Mitchell: I don't like August like that plus I told him after the day at the club I had fun but am into one to someone else.
McKenzie: And who is it?
Mitchell: He go are school and his name is Diggy Simmons.
Tamia: I knew it from the time y'all started on y'all project before spring break.
Aaliyah: Anyways do you guys talk?
Mitchell: Yeah and we are only friends but look girls am going to head home I got stuff to do.
McKenzie: Me to.
Tamia: I got to start looking for what am going to where on me Chris date so bye see you guys tomorrow.
Later At Mitchell House