Chapter 10

Tamia Pov
I woke from my phone buzzing letting me know that someone was calling so I got up and answer it.

Phone Call
Chris: Babygirl​ sorry I wake you but I want to take you to school today.
Tamia: It's okay bae.
Chris: And what is you doing after school today?
Tamia: Nothing why.?
Chris: Cause I got a surprise for you today after school.
Tamia: Okay.
Chris: Well get dress cause I will be at your house in 5mins.
Tamia: Okay bye love you.
End of Call

A/N: So you got up and went into your bathroom and took a shower with your Victoria secret body wash then you got out and dry off and start to brush your teeth and wash off your face and then head to your closet to put on your outfit which was a white crop top t-shirt and a black skirt and a black jacket and some black high heels after getting dress Tamia phone start ringing and it was a text from Chris saying he is outside so you went to your mom room and let her know your leaving and head outside and kiss Chris and get into the car.

Chris: So baby did you have anything for breakfast?
Tamia: No I didn't.
Chris: What you want to eat?
Tamia: How about some breakfast from McDonald's?
Chris: Okay and you beautiful today as always.
Tamia: Thank you baby.

A/N: You guys pull up to McDonald's and start placing your order and when you guys got your food you park in the parking lot and eat your breakfast and you look at the time and see that you will be late then you tell Chris he need to drop you to school to now. He pull off and he drop you to school and kiss him goodbye and head to your class.
Skipping to 4th period which was Science

Mrs. August: Hey guys today in class you guys would be working with a partner and you guys who your partners are for the rest of the school year is so go sit by them so I can tell you what you guys have to do.
A/N: So y'all got up and went to sit by your partners and your partner was Tamia so you sit by her and Mrs. August went back to saying what she have to say.
Mrs. August: You guys will be working together to make a chemical that can kill bacteria so get started cause this is half of your classwork grade.
A/N: So you guys got started on your classwork.

Aaliyah: So tell me Tamia why where you late to school​ today.
Tamia: Well Chris call me this morning telling me that he will be taking me to school and picking me up from school and then he took me to get breakfast and we was in the parking lot by McDonald's eating are food when I saw the time so he drop me to school so that is why I was late to school today.
Aaliyah: Oh okay.

A/N: So after talking you guys got started on your classwork before the bell ring and when the bell ring you turn in your bell work and left the class.
End of the Day

Chris: Hey baby *kissing*
Tamia: Hey bae *kissing back*
Chris: So how was school baby?
Tamia: It was amazing cause you was on my mind all day.
Chris: Awe baby that is so sweet.
Tamia: So what is this surprise?
Chris: Oh you will see but first you got go home and get dress with this dress I bought you today after school.
Tamia: Okay and bae you didn't need to do that I have a bunch of dresses in my house to put on.
Chris: Well this is for a every special night.

A/N: You pull up to your house and little did you know that it was you guys 4 months anniversary. So you got out and head inside and went to get ready when Chris went and back to get ready to. You took a nice shower making sure make everything be clean and then you got out brush your teeth and did you hair and lotion your body and put on the dress Chris bought for you in the media on the next page with the hairstyle in it to.

 You took a nice shower making sure make everything be clean and then you got out brush your teeth and did you hair and lotion your body and put on the dress Chris bought for you in the media on the next page with the hairstyle in it to

After you getting dress you head downstairs to see Chris in a nice sexy tuxedo then y'all left to head to his house. When you got to his house it had a bunch or rose petals all over the floor leading to the dinning room area. After that you saw food already on the table. Then you guys sat down.

Tamia: Chris what is this for?
Chris: It's are 4 month anniversary baby remember.?
Tamia: Oh yeah I forgot about that bae. But happy 4 month anniversary bae.

A/N: That you guys eat away and then went y'all finish eating he ask you if you want to move in and you said yes then y'all end up going to sleep.

Hey wattpad readers, I skipping the next chapter to be in October and don't forget to vote and comment.