Chapter 13

Aaliyah Pov
I woke up trying to go to the bathroom but I failed and fall on the floor and Trey is just there laughing and I told him it's not funny and got up and head into the bathroom to take warm shower and then when I was done I dry off and brush my teeth then head back into the room and put on one of Trey's t-shirt and basketball ball pants cause I didn't have anything to wear at his house.

Aaliyah: Trey babe can you take me home so I can put on some clothes and tell my mom that I am moving out and the other stuff I got to tell her.
Trey: Sure baby just let me go take a shower then I drop you home okay.
Aaliyah: Okay.

A/N: So Trey went and took a shower and you head downstairs to fix something and with that you made cream of wheat then you had grill cheese sandwiches and after cooking that you fix you and Trey a plate. Then Trey came down and saw the food you make and start eating then he told you how amazing your food was then y'all left and head to your house and then you told Trey see him later and head inside and you saw your mom and dad in the kitchen sitting down but you told them you be right you going to put some other clothes and when you finish changing you told them that you had something to tell.

Aaliyah: Mommy and Daddy look I want to let you guys know am moving out.
Dianna: Where is you going to live?
Aaliyah: Trey ask me to move in with him last night and I told him yes so that is where I be living from know on.
August: You mean Trey Songz my homeboy I know from way back.?
Aaliyah: Yes.
August: Am okay with you living with him plus your a grown women now so we can't​ stop you from moving out
Aaliyah: Thanks for understanding Daddy and Mommy.
Dianna: Is that all you had to tell us?
Aaliyah: No it's one more thing I wanted​ to tell you guys.
August: Okay what is it?
Aaliyah: Well look mom I know you want me to run your business when I finish college but I want to do music and dance so I am going to UCLA to major in business and music. Mom I hope your not mad at me.
Dianna: Am not baby I am proud of you cause know your following what you want to do.
Aaliyah: Awe thanks for understanding mommy and I should get going and start packing.

A/N: So you head up to your and start backing everything in your room and getting all your clothes and shoes. After you finish packing you head back to the house and there was a text from Trey saying get ready he said he is coming to take you out for a walk before you and the girls go out before one of the girls text you and tell they don't want to go our tonight and you was cool you guys can do it another time then went to take a shower and after your shower you went to put on your outfit in the media on the next page. Then you head downstairs.

Trey: Baby you look so beautiful right now

Aaliyah: Awe thank you babe. *Kissing*. What is we doing since the girls cancel on me.?
Trey: You will see.

A/N: You guys got in the car and drive around looking at the amazing view then next thing you went to the studio and start messing around.

Trey: Baby when will have a song for the next time I bring you back here?
Aaliyah: Soon every soon.
Trey: What about tomorrow?
Aaliyah: Okay I already have a song I wrote and I want to sing it so bad.
Trey: Then it's tomorrow it is.

A/N: Then after a amazing day out you guys head home and went to sleep cause you had school tomorrow.

Hey wattpad readers, next chapter is going to be amazing it's going to be about the school talent show so I hope you guys ready. Don't forget to comment and vote