Chapter 31

Aaliyah: Good morning babe. (kisses him)

Santo: Good morning baby. (kisses you back)

Aaliyah: What you want for breakfast?

Santo: I want a omelet, with some cream of wheat and also orange juice.

Aaliyah: Okay.

A/N: With that you head into the kitchen and start cooking the omelet for you and Santo and also making the cream of wheat then got to glass cups out of the cabinet and then put them on the counter then went and cheat on the omelet and cream of wheat and when the where done you went and put the omelet in the plate and putting the cream of wheat in the blow and pour out the orange juice then you and Santo starting eating after you finish eating Santo went and wash the dishes and you hear Bella crying so you went upstairs and get her and put her in her baby chair and get her baby food and start feeding her it then after you take in the family room where you and Chres was watching Degrassi. Then you felt your vibrating so went check it was text from Trey.

Phone Text Message

Trey: Hey is you and Bella coming back here for Christmas?

Aaliyah: Yes, why you asking?

Trey: Cause I miss my baby girl and I haven't seen her in 6 months.

Aaliyah: I know you lying cause you with that same bitch you cheat on me with. With her damn daughter.

Trey: I am sorry for hurting you but I do miss you and Bella so much. I wish I could change what I did to you guys.

Aaliyah: Yeah yeah. That is what they all say but I got to okay.

Trey: Okay bye and tell Bella that her daddy say he miss her and lover her.

Aaliyah: Okay

End O f Text Message

Santo: Who was that? 

Aaliyah: Trey.

Santo: What he want?

Aaliyah: To know if me and Bella come back home.

Santo: Okay

A/N: With that both of you guys went back to watching the tv and then set your phone alarm to 9 clock and then you guys end fast asleep on the couch. Then when it was 9 clock you and Santo call the nanny and told her if she can come over and watch Bella. She said she be there 3 mins then you and Chres head upstairs and went and take a shower and get ready and you was wearing the outfit in the media above. When the nanny came you pay her ahead of time and you guys left.

Santo: So you baby are you ready have a night you won't forget?

Aaliyah: Yes babe. But where we going?

Santo: It's a surprise.

Aaliyah: Okay.

A/N: Santo keep driving and then you pull up to this fancy restaurants and you guys head to your table and then the waitress came up to guys ask you guys want to eat and drink and you tell her but she was eyeing Santo down and then tell Santo how she is a big fan of his and ask for and autograph but Chres said he is on date with his girlfriend and she left then she came back with you guys food and drink and then left.