Yona

I waved as I looked out the window, watching as Sadmep and her gate grew smaller with every passing second. The last two months Sadmep has been cramming as much information about the universe as she could into my head. Now she has deemed me ready to go out into the world beyond the one I have known all my life. Apparently, since I am not on Earth anymore, I am immortal until I return home. Also, every planet I visit will give me new powers; I just need to figure out what it is before I leave.

The space bus I was in looked like one of those normal school buses but it was silver, had no wheels and the inside was way cleaner, despite the zudimian that was stinking up the vehicle.

A zudimian is from Zudima, which is very swampy and covered in marsh lands. From all the pictures I've seen, this planet is very wet and humid, the only colors there is the ugliest green I have ever seen and yellows that remind me of puke. The dominant alien species there is the same one that is on the bus with me; they have the head of a lizard but the fangs of a sabertooth. Its saliva is highly acidic and the body is that of Jaba the Hut but with abut twenty, tiny, strong legs. They are just as nasty as Jaba too, their stench could be smelled in Hawaii from the main land.

I was sitting as far away from the zudimian as I could and looking outside as I waited for the next stop. I had no idea where I was going but I knew I would not be going to Zudimian. I shuddered at the thought. They smell worse than the sewers of New York.

"Yona!" the driver called, opening the doors.

That would be me. I hastily got up and moved to the front of the bus I tossed the driver, a yonian, a silver drachma, paying him for the trip.

"Keep the change," I told him. Not only did I not care about the money, but the fairy-elf looking alien looked like he needed it. His uniform was not really up to pristine condition.

The silver drachma must have been worth more than the required fee than I thought because the driver stared at the coin, then at me in awe. "Thank you, my lord," he said.

"I've got to be more careful with that," I muttered to myself as I walked off the bus and through the station.

Sadmep had helped me change out some of the golden drachmas that Hades gave me into silver, bronze and copper ones since only earth had a large amount of golden ones. Hades was right, the golden ones are rare in the other planets.

The planet Yona reminded me of those fantasized fairy worlds you see in the Disney movies. Complete with bright green fields and floating lights that looked like fireflies. The yonians all looked like they were glowing and moved gracefully, like the tree nymphs back home. They had pointed ears and hair all colors of the rainbow. The colors on this planet were much more vivid than on Earth and the water in the ocean and rivers more clear than in Hawaii.

"First time on Yona?" A voice asked from behind me.

I spun around, my bag whacking my back when I suddenly stopped. "Yes, who are you?" I inquired.

"They call me Lot," the guy said, grinning like the Joker. "I am a counselor for guests at the Winterland Resort, what do they call you?"

I stared at the bright, neon green haired guy. He was dressed in a really clean suit with black and red lining. A com set hanging off his ear.

Wouldn't that be nice? To work at a resort...you would probably get some sort of discount or something. A free massage or 50% off on a couple nights in a room...

I had trailed off, staring into space as I thought of all the benefits of working at a resort. When I snapped out of it, Lot was staring at me with an expectant smile in his face. "I am called the Fire Lord," I told him. I thought it best to keep my real name to myself.