Bouncing Right Along

Previously:
My time on the Planet of the Moon was short lived after that. The Bloodmoon pack was fortunately good friends with the River-moon pack so I was able to see Alexia before I left the planet. I made friends like she asked with Eruben, Rolf and surprisingly Fang. Alpha Coleson and Alpha Diona and I got on a first name basis as well. I was only there for a few more months after that before Toll came with his bus and we left the solar system entirely.

No matter what I did or where I went, I couldn't get those prophesy words out of my head. I knew running from it would be a bad idea but I also knew that I had no idea how to start it. Rushing it was an even worse idea too, since I heard about the horrible story in new Rome all those centuries ago. The thing is, nothing in the prophesy made any sense.

Okay, I may be exaggerating when I said that because there were two lines out of the seven that gave me a little bit of clues and the very last one was so plain obvious that I had come to think of it as a given.

"Free the one for which you care,
Her essence found at home,
Together enlisted against Despair.
Through the universe friends all seek,
And the destination seems quite bleak.
Golden Shadow, demigods and wolf track your travels,
To save the universe of its troubles,"

I muttered the prophesy under my breath, trying to figure it out as I sat on my island meditating. The new planet I was on was all water until I came. Before I created the small island I was on now, still waters and absolute silence plagued the planet. No noise but for me and the soft sounds of the water playing with the rock I was on. Once I made the island, which was just a large rock I pulled from the floor of the sea with water, was the sound of the water lapping against the rock. (AN: Does this paragraph seem hard to read to any of you?)

I saw it as a training exercise; my job was to see how long I could keep it floating on the surface. For the first few months, I was having trouble keeping it up for more than a day. By the time I could keep it up for a month, I was so done with swimming.

No intelligent life forms existed on this planet that I had seen so far. Once the normal sea creatures; sharks, fish, whales, etc. I am actually glad no one is on this planet, I've felt like I needed to be isolated for a while.

There was a few times I found myself talking to some nonexistent being. It wasn't me and I am not talking to myself. I know that for sure since I once called it Isi. Funny thing is, I think I got responses. when I told about my trials with Annabeth and the campers then about missing my families, a cool breeze brushed my cheek as if to comfort me. Then with my problems with the prophesy about my mate and the new war back home, I could practically feel the frustration and confusion ebbing off the waves that crashed against my rock. When I spoke of my experience with Calem and Dylan, a storm suddenly started around me, somehow leaving me completely alone and unharmed. Yet at the same time, I felt warm and fuzzy inside.

If I didn't know any better, I would have thought the planet was a living being. Of course that couldn't be...right?

But then I heard stories from the fish and whales of strange natural phenomenons that seem to happen out of nowhere to keep the sea creatures safe from invaders.

Whirlpools sinking ships that came through space and space aliens that could live underwater. One time an earthquake caused an insane killer shark to knock into the rocks beneath the waves, saving the rest of the inhabitants from a bloody, dishonorable death.