Rocthag Part 1

Previously:
"No, but I have a feeling and my feelings are almost always right," I said, smiling. "Shadow, we will see each other again, I know it. But keep this to yourself alright? I don't want Dominick getting too excited, I don't think it will be in his life time."

Shadow had a ghost of a smile on his face. "Alright," he said. "Just stay safe, Fire Lord, we don't want you dying before that time comes."

"It's Percy," I said. I thought it was time to tell him my real name. "My real name is Percy Jackson. Fire Lord is a code name."

All of a sudden a honk was heard and I looked up to see Toll's silver bus flying down from the sky.

"Good bye everyone!" I shouted after giving Shadow one of those 'bro-hugs' that I taught him from Earth. "Stay safe and try to keep the kidnapping to a minimum!"

"Fare thee well, Fire Lord," the Golden Ninjas said in unison right before the silver bus landed.

On Olympus: (An: the time difference between where Percy is and Earth is huge. I would tell you but I do not feel like figuring it all out. You can if you want :)

Hestia smiled at Apollo and Hermes, almost giddily. It was time, they were finally getting revenge on behalf of Percy. Sadmep was there as well, having been informed of the punishment the Olympians wished to impart on those who did him wrong. She was one hundred percent willing...after a bit of convincing.

Hestia looked around at the rest of the gods present. Poseidon could not stop grinning and impatiently looking at the position of the sun. Zeus, Hera, Artemis, Ares and Dionysus were all trying to seem indifferent but you could see their smiles when they thought no one was looking. Hades looked like a proud uncle and Aphrodite was fangirling. Demeter and Hephaestus were working out the technicalities of the punishment with Sadmep and Athena was fetching Annabeth and Calem.

Everyone had a hard time keeping in their excitement. They could feel each other's auras pulsing with the contained emotions.

Finally, Athena flashed in with Annabeth and Calem, both demigods looking confused but smug. Hestia wondered what Athena told them to get them here without so much fuss.

When Athena sat down and the two demigods stood in the middle of the throne room, Zeus stood up. "Welcome, demigods," he said, "We have news concerning the war in the near future."

Immediately, Annabeth grabbed onto Calem's arm, her face scrunching up in worry. "Who is it against?"' Calem asked, putting a comforting arm around his girlfriend.

Hestia mentally scrunched her face in disgust. They did not care one bit whether they or their fellow demigods were safe.

Since the Ancient Laws prevented the gods from interfering in Percy's conflict with the campers in front of them, they had to wait. It was a stroke of luck that they got this bit of information. The young camper that figured it out was nearly jumping with the thought of avenging Percy when he brought the news. He was also horrified that Annabeth would do that sort of thing but no one was surprised about Calem.

"We have yet to learn that quite yet," Athena admitted grumpily.

"Then what did you call us here for?" Calem demanded, growing red in the face.