His first day

Chapter 1
EMERY'S POV
So today is my first day in this new private high school Me,Ricky,and Liam are getting tackled by fans. I see this cute girl not tackling use and she is just walking so I think I am going to talk to her if I see her at lunch. I wish I knew her name.

NICOLE'S POV
OMG FYIM is going to my school how crazy is that I am flipping out but I am not going to be like those fan girls I am just going to play it cool I hope I can.
                *skip to lunch time*
Ok Emery Kelly was looking at me all class and he came and sat by me cause none of my friends are in my class and no one likes me but my friends so people don't sit by me unless the teacher puts them by me and he tried to talk to me in Spanish but the teacher said to shut up before I could say something. So back to lunch FIYM is walking to the table that I am sitting at and all of the girls are just looking at me with a mean face and my friends are still in the lunch line I got so scared so I left my stuff and went and stand in line with them so the boys just sat down and started to talk.

EMERY'S POV
So the boys ask me if I know the girl and I said no but we are in the same class but if we are in the next two classes I know we're I am sitting. Right by her Ricky said. "Oh guys hush here she comes."

NICOLE'S POV
So my friends said hahahaha you like him.So I said shut up I will beat you up. My friend Destaney said bring it on and my friend Dana and Jazmine said wow wow don't fight we don't have our phones out yet. Ok ok I said and Destaney said look we are here. So we sat down and of course I sat in front of Emery but I never looked up and Ricky started to whisper to Liam and Liam started to whisper to Emery and Emery gave them the death stare.

EMERY'S POV
So Liam told me that him and Ricky said that "she is hot and I mite date her" so I gave them the Death Stare and they laughed one of the girls started to talk
*Convo*
(S means stranger)
S-So what is funny Liam,Ricky,&Emery
E-How do you know our names
S-You guys are a band and plus Nicole won't shut up about........
N-JAZMINE SHUT UP
J-whatever you say miss nicole
E-Ok so you are Nicole and you are Jazmine
N & J- Yeah
E-So who are you two
Da-I am Dana
De-I am Destaney
L & R & E- Well hello there
N- So Why did you guys want to come sit by us
E-...............
*Bell Rings*
EMERY'S POV
I thought in my head saved by the bell.
E-Well Nicole what are your next two classes
N-Algebra 1 and English language Arts what about you Emery
E-I have the same classes. Hey do you mind if I sit by you in those classes
N-no I don't care cause no one else wants to sit by me
E-Oh well I guess we can be friends then N if that is ok
N-Well I guess so Em
E-Wow I like that name
I could see Nicole blush