Our first date

Chapter 4
NICOLE'S POV
When I wake up I call Emery.
*Convo*
E-Hello gorgeous
N-Hi handsome
E-Ready for the run
N-Yeah hey bring some money I am getting some Starbucks
E-Ok
*End Convo*
So I go into the bathroom and put my hair in a ponytail and put this on

Then when I am done I get my shoes on grab some money and sit on the couch and waited until heard a knock on the door I looked out the window and it was Emery so I opened the door and said boy you better put a shirt on and he said you too so I clo...

Then when I am done I get my shoes on grab some money and sit on the couch and waited until heard a knock on the door I looked out the window and it was Emery so I opened the door and said boy you better put a shirt on and he said you too so I close the door and locked it and we started to run and I said hold on you are too fast for me and he said oh well so I sat on the side walk and started to fake cry.
EMERY'S POV
When I saw Nicole fake crying I picked her up and put her over my shoulder and started to run again and she said don't you just want some Starbucks so I said no but I know you do.I giggled and he put me down and said did you giggle I said yeah and he said it is a cute giggle. I started to run and said frappe is my boo. And he said what do I said food boo.
After you got out of Starbucks.
E-Well Nicole are you ready for tonight
N-Yeah
E-Ok well I will see you later and remember something nice and see you at 7
N-Ok
So it was 4 when I got back and I called the girls and were hanging out with the boys so they all came and EMERY'S sister came and I said dang what is this a makeover and they said yep and they all said shower when I got out they gave me clothes so I changed then they did makeup and hair this is what I was wearing

E-Well Nicole are you ready for tonightN-Yeah E-Ok well I will see you later and remember something nice and see you at 7 N-Ok So it was 4 when I got back and I called the girls and were hanging out with the boys so they all came and EMERY'S siste...

When they got done they said dang we did good and I said get out it I 6:59 they all ran out the house and Emery was walking up to the house when he got here he said so you them to help and I yelled at them I said leave and then he looked down at what I was wearing and the he said dang they did good. I said you don't look bad your self he was wearing a black suit and bow tie. He said let's go I went to walk down the steps and I fell into Emery's arm and I said I am falling for you. He blushed and smiled and I said so what are we doing tonight he said I am not telling he said close your eyes so I did and I heard someone pull up Emery said open your eyes and it was a limo I said Emery this is already nice. He smiled and I said smile bright because that is not all I have to say. Let's go Emery said we got in and it was nice. He came and sat by me and held my hand and said guess what I got and I said what and he said this and he kissed me and I kissed back and he pulled away and said also I got okay doh ice cream and I looked at him in the eye and kissed him and he kissed back and we later on the floor and he got on top of me and I flipped use over and pinned him down and he said you are strong and I said I know then I grab the ice cream spoon and got ice cream and ate some and got up and he said don't fill up on ice cream I said ok I will not eat a lot. He said we are here and he opened the door and I looked shocked we were at the beach and he set up this pretty thing
(That is what it looked like)

He said so you like it I said yeah and he said this not it and he took my hand and we walked up to this restaurant and when we walked up it said the waiter said welcome to Carpe Diem I said I never ate here he said me too but I thought I would be ...

He said so you like it I said yeah and he said this not it and he took my hand and we walked up to this restaurant and when we walked up it said the waiter said welcome to Carpe Diem I said I never ate here he said me too but I thought I would be nice. He ask what may I get you to drink I said a sprit and Emery said the same as the lady. The he came back later with the drinks and he asked what would you guys like today Emery said White Gazpacho and for you I said the Fresh Fruit Salad he said is that all and Emery said yes sir and he took the menus and walk off after he walked off Emery said are you having a great night and said yeah after that we just looked into each other's eyes and then the man brung use our food and we ate and Emery said I will be back so he left and he said let's go I said ok. After we walked back to the beach and he pushed me onto the pillows and said I have been waiting to do this and before I could say something his lips came not to mine and he kissed me and I kissed back and he pulled away and he said I have a question I said Yeah what Emery and he ask me if he was the first guy that I ever kissed and I list him and I said I can't lie to you and I looked in his eyes and said Yeah you are my first boy that I have ever kissed and he looked shocked and I said yeah and I started to look sad and I looked down and he took my heels off and I said why did you take my heels off he said because it wouldn't be fair when I chase you so I jumped up and ran he started running after me and I feel and he came up too me and picked me up and said you ok and I said yeah and he said I got you then I tried to pull away but he said oh no. And he kissed me again but I didn't kiss back and he pulled away looking sad and I said I can't breathe he said oh then he started to walk away so jumped on his back and said piggy back ride please and he said ok. And I played in his hair and he pulled me over his shoulder and I said Emery I and wear a dress he said so. And we got back to the place he set up and he said wanna go back to the limo I said I don't care so we went back to the limo and he cute on a scary movie in the limo and I said Emery he said yes and I said this is scary he said I know if you don't like it I can change it I said no then when something scary happened I fell on the floor and Emery said come here and I felt safe in his arms every time a scary thing happened my grip got tighter and he cut the movie of whe I was over and I was home and I asked can you stay with me tonight I am not safe by myself.
E-Yeah ok I will be back
N-No don't go I think I have some of your close just come on in
E-Ok are you scared
N-Maybe
E-Oh so if I sleep in the guest room you don't care
N- ok I am scared I don't look at a lot of scary movies any more
E- Ok
N-Here are some pants but I don't think I have a shirt
E- That is ok I don't need one
N- Go change I will change in the bathroom you change in here that ok
E-yeah but don't let nothing get you
N- oh shut up
E- OH NO LOOK BE HIND YOU
N-Emery stop
E-Ok Ok go change
I got changed and I. Brushed my teeth and hair and took the make up off my face and walk back in the room I found Emery sitting on the bed so I guess it is bed time. Nope cuddle time I said.
E-What kind of movie
N-Romantic
E-Ok
I started to fall asleep on Emery and he fell asleep.