Bad day

Chapter 3
NICOLE'S POV
I woke up and got ready for my daily run and I went to the bathroom and put this on

Then I walk out the house and Emery is still sleeping and I run down the block and get some Starbucks then before I can order I get a call from Emery

*Convo*
N-Good morning
E-Where are you and everyone is gone
N- They drove to get breakfast cause I said I wasn't cooking
E-So where are you
N-Starbucks want some
E-Yeah
N- let me guess you want the same thing I am getting
E- Which is
N- Unicorn Frappe
E-Yeah ok I will come pick you up
N- Ok see you in a minute
*End of convo*
I ordered my and Emery's frappe then I look out the door and I see Emery's car so I walk out the door and someone comes and stops me and said oh look she is back and then he pushes me down and I jump up and I punch him in the jaw and said you better give me more money to go buy me two more frappes and the guy said hell no and he push me down again and Emery runs over to use and he punches him and the guy runs away and he picks me up and ask me if I was ok and he of course took me to the car and said we need to talk about what just happened and I said can we talk at my house. He said yes of course.
EMERY'S POV
I don't think Nicole is ok she looks like she wants to cry. We got back to her house no one was there yet and I toke her out the car and took her up stairs when we were walking up the stairs she said I can walk. And I said but we need to talk about what happened and you mite be hurt. I saw tears in her eyes.
*Convo*
N-Em I love you
E-I love you too and don't cry
N-Well if I tell you you mite want to go kill that boy
E-What do you mean
N-This is not the first time he has done this
E-WHAT I am sorry to yell
N-Please don't hurt him if Destaney doesn't go on run with me he would have rapped me
E-Oh well why didn't you tell me this before
N-Because he he is drunk when he does that stuff to me
N-Look yesterday I went without her and he came up to me pushed me down and left a bruise on my back see
E-Does it hurt
N-Yeah but I hide the pain
E-Can I please help you
N-Now what are you gonna do
E-For now on I run with you
Then she hugged me and started to cry in my chest and I kissed her on the head and everyone walked in and Destaney said Nicole not again and she pushed me off her and said you let this happen to her I said no she told me it happened yesterday. And everyone asked what happened Emery told them everything and I started to cry again and Ricky said can I see your back and she lifted her shirt and we all hugged her and she said Emery can I talk to you alone.So she toke my hand and toke me outside by the pool.She said so now what am I supposed to tell my parents and have them not kill him. I said well I am ganna text them for you. Thinks baba she said.She hugged me and I kissed her she kissed me back until the back door open and someone said ok I think you guys should breath Ricky said. Nicole said shut up Ricky and Ricky and the others ran out side and tackled use and we pushed them into the pool and I picked up Nicole and I said you better hold your breath and she said Emery don't and she started to pretend cry and I said oops and throw her into the pool. And she came up and got out of the pool and she came over to me kissed me and when I went to kiss her back she yelled pay back time and pushed me in the pool everyone got out and Ricky yelled everyone jump on top of Nicole. Nicole started to run and ran into the house and locked the doors and said haha can't get in. So I said just let me in then. She said I will think about it and she text me and said the bathroom window is unlocked. So I climbed in and I toke her hand and she said I will be back. So she went upstairs and I let them in and I said hide she is up stairs. Then I walked up stairs and I looked in her room and I didn't She her then I heard a voice say hold on then the bathroom door opens and I said you like pay back don't you and she said if you do the crime you do the time. And I said ok come on let's go down stairs and get ice cream and yells yeah.
NICOLE'S POV
We walk down the stairs and I see theirs no one outside and I look at Emery and he said I guess you are ganna hate me for this and I take off up the stairs and someone grabs my waist and pushes me on the ground and yelled dog pill and everyone came and jump on me and I too pass out and they got off of me and they said Nicole and they walked into the living room and started to panic so I got up and opened the door and said Emery still wanna get that ice cream and everyone turned around and started to run after me so I said lock the door and the last person was dana and she locked the door we all waited and I said ready to go again and we all started to run again and I felt someone pick me up by waist and held me like a kid and said stop running away from me I thought you loved me and I looked up and it was Emery and I said yeah I do but you guys looked like you were ganna hurt me and he said I would never hurt you so I said shut up and kiss me then and we kiss and he kept holding me and Ricky said ok ok this is not right in front of use so he put me down and I said hey I like that and he smiled and Emery whispered in my ear and said me too. And I blushed and as he went for a kiss I pushed his chest and said I am still mad at you. He said ok then. And we walk to the ice cream place and all the fans girls run up to the guys and started to ask for pictures and stuff so I walked in and the girls stayed out side then the cashier said welcome to E.O.Fashion what would you like today and I said 1 play doh ice cream in a large cup please she said 3$ dollars please so I gave her the money then the rest of them walked in and ordered so when I got mine I walked out side and just as I open my ice cream cup a man walks up to me and says you like ice cream too and I said leave me alone and he said nope we're is your bodyguards and I said I don't have any and he takes my ice cream and throw it on the ground and I yell OH HELL NO and he pushes me up on the wall I tried to push him off me but I couldn't so I Yelled EMERY help next thing I know every one come running out the door and push him off me and they all gang up on him and then I can't move and I feel my legs is in pain so I fall on my butt and everyone runs over to me Dana pulls my pants legs up and I have a big cut on the back of my leg we're I was on the wall and next thing you know Emery punches the guy and said don't you every touch or hurt her again or you will be my problem after that Ricky picks me up and said here Emery I will never touch your girl again and everyone one started to laugh and Emery said now I am never letting go of you again and when we got back I said hey I am the one who wanted ice cream and mine is on the ground and then Emery said hold on and he went and got another spoon and shared with me. After everyone left I said we'll see you tomorrow Emery and he said yeah I have a question so I said yeah ok.
                             *Convo*
E-So I was thinking
N-Yeah
E-And I am scared to ask this but willyougoonadatewithme.
N-Em baby can you slow that down a little
E-Sorry but will you go on a date with me
N-Ummmmmmmmm.........
E-It is ok if you don't
N- Em yeah when
E- tomorrow and I will pick you up at 7 o'clock and wear a dress or something nice
N- Ok but I am not ganna like it
E- Ok well
N- oh shut up I am playing
E-oh ok bye baby
N- Em love you
E-love you two
Then he kiss me and I kiss back
N- Dang you got some soft lips
E-What
N-Oh sorry I meant to say that in my head
E-Ok you know you have soft lips too
N-Ok see you in the morning for our run
E-Ok