Will you be my girl

Chapter 2
ENERY'S POV
Today it was Friday and it has been a week since I got to this school and next week we have a break for Christmas I also got Nicole's Number we have been texting and I found out that her parents are slept and that my house is right by hers and my room is right by her room so I can look into her room.Nicole is texting me.
                           *Text Convo*
N-Hey Em what are you doing tonight
E-Nun why
N-Cause I am having a party my parents aren't going to be their so they said I can do what i want and do you want to come
E-Yeah of course
N-Ok see at 7
E-Ok
                     *End of convo*
It is 6 so I am taking a shower and getting ready.

NICOLE'S POV
I invited Emery to my party girls oh yeah and Liam and Ricky are coming. We don't care but you care that Emery is coming,dana says. I said Shut up before I kick you butt Oh here comes everyone oh shot I forgot to tell Emery it was a pool party I will be right back I am going over to his house to tell him ok. Dana,Destaney,and Jazmine say be save.
EMERY'S POV
So I was about to walk out the door and I here the door bell ring.It was Nicole.
                              *Convo*
N-Hey Em I forgot to tell you it is a pool party
E-Oh ok you can come in and wait for me to change
N-Ok
E-So N how is this
N-Great now come on I still have to change
She grabbed my hand and ran out the door I started to blush her hands are so soft. When we got there she ran up the stairs then next thing I know she comes down wearing

 When we got there she ran up the stairs then next thing I know she comes down wearing

And I said wow Nicole you look good in that.Thinks Em you don't look bad your self Nicole said.Hey let's go to the pool everyone Liam said. I lost Nicole in the crowd of people so it was half throw the party I saw Nicole in the pool and I swim over to her and she is asleep on a flout so I take her to the edge of the pool and I pick her up and take her to her room and put her in her bed.So I sit by her and she woke up and she looked at me with her pretty eyes and I am in love I am going to ask her.
NICOLE'S POV
So I wake up in my bed and ask Emery what happened and he explained so I said how nice of you Em aren't you a gentleman thin I saw him blush and he took my check and started to talk.
                             *Convo*
E-So Nicole I have a question for you
N-Yeah w what is your question
E-Well you know you are really cute and and
So then I cut him off with a kiss then he kiss me back and he pulls away and said oh so do you want to be my girl and I say yes I would love to Em.
He went in for a kiss and I ran out the door and when I got down stairs I jumped in the pool and I looked in my throw my window and Emery was sitting on my bed looking to see if he can see me.Then he saw me and I saw him run out my room.
EMERY'S POV
When I saw Nicole I ran out of her room and when I got to the pool I looked for her but I didn't see her.
                      *A Hour Later*
It was the end of the party and everyone left and I saw Nicole saying goodbye to everyone and she said hey Ricky,Liam,Dana, Destaney and Jazmine wanna have a sleepover and they all said yeah Nicole said now i have to find Em have you guys seen him.They all said No and then they yelled we are having a sleepover yeah.Then when Nicole shut the door and she started to walk up stairs I ran behind her and put my hand over her eyes and she said Emery do you want to stay over too. I rapped my arms around her waist and picked her up and took her to her room. She said I take that as a yes.
NICOLE'S POV
Me and Emery just got into my room and he shut the door and locked it. I ran and went to the bathroom but he got me and said oh no not again.But I have to change out of this wet stuff I said. I am taking Ricky and Liam to my house to get close then I will be back for you and we can finish ok baba Emery said. I just blushed and he walked out. So I gave the girls some of my close.
EMERY'S POV
I was rushing the boys so they took a longer time. So when they were ready the only way to get them to hurry was to race them and of course I won even though they are cheddars. When we got there we walked in she was in her room and the girls were in a guest room and she said here is the other guest room you two guys can stay in here and Emery I think you can sleep on the couch. Then she gave me I am just kidding look. When we left the room she said you stay in my room or somewhere away from them people. I said somewhere away from them people and she laugh and said so the game room that is in the basement then we went down their.When we got down their she started to play Minecraft and I joined in and she fell asleep on my chest and I cut everything off but before I could cut the tv off I felt her hand pull me by her and she said let look at Netflix and she cut on a romantic movie and we fell asleep snuggling.