2.

Beep. Beep. Beep.
   I groaned, lazily reaching over to turn off my alarm clock. I looked over at it to see in blue flashing lights '7:34'. I roll out of my bed and over to my dresser. I pull out my clothes and get ready. Once I'm done I made my way downstairs. I start making pancakes and start the coffee. In about fifteen minutes I was done and everyone makes their way to the kitchen.

We all eat and dad kisses our foreheads bye as he heads off to work. Not long after Bella and I hop in her truck and drive to school. Bella is an eleventh grader while I'm a tenth since I could skip ninth grade. We get parked then make our way to the front office to get our schedules.

"Alright. I have English,Government, Trig, Spanish, then lunch. After that I have Biology 2 and gym. What do you have Katie?"

I look down at the paper before speaking.

"Umm I have U.S. history, Algebra, English, Spanish and then lunch. And after that I have Biology 1 and gym. We have 4th, lunch, 5th and 6th together. " I said with a slight smile on my face. She returns it before we turn around trying to head to class only to be stopped by an Asian boy walking up to us.

"Your Katherine and Isabella Swan right? The new girls. I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Where are you going?"

"Um I'm heading to English and Katie's going to US. You know where that is?"

"Hey I have English with you. Cool and US history is like three rooms down. I'll show you come on. "

And with that I was taken to US history. The teachers name was Mr.Henry. He sat me in a seat in front of a pretty girl with black hair and ice blue eyes. She smiled but I could tell it was as fake as a Barbie. I try to focus on Mr.Henry but the girl kept poking me and then she pulled a clump of hair so I'd look at her.

"Hi. I'm Lucy and you must be the new girl. Let me just tell you right now, this is my school and if you so much as blink in a guy that could pass as cutes' direction I'll make your pathetic life worse than I already planned. " she said with a sickly sweet voice.

I turned back around and continued the class. Just my luck that I start getting bullied on the first fucking day. That's wonderful. I thought sarcastically. The bell rang and I quickly got to my locker only to be pulled back by Lucy who now was surrounded by her girls. She leaned into my ear before whispering harshly 

"Remember what I said. You ugly bitch"

She then let go and walked away with her friends. Turns out I have US and English with Lucy and/or her gang who have now made it their life goal to make my existence hell. As I walk into Spanish I spot Bella and rush over to her so I could sit with her. The class drug on until the bell which meant lunch. Bella and I walk to lunch where we find Eric who waved us over.

The group consisted of Eric, a pretty brunette girl from our fourth, another pretty brunette but this one had glasses and a boy with blonde hair. We both timidly sit down, Bella being the only one out of us two with her lunch.

They introduced themselves as Jessica, Angela(with the glasses) and Mike. They seemed nice enough and they all started to talk while I stay quiet and Bella occasionally speaking. That was until a group of gorgeous people started to walk in.

"Who are they?" Bella asked.

"The Cullen's." Angela said.

"They're Dr and Mrs Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska a few years ago," Jessica said.

"They kinda keep to themselves. "

"Yeah that's because they're all together. Like, together together. The blonde girl, that's Rosalie, and the big dark haired guy,that's Emmett, they're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal. "

"Jess, they're not actually related. " Angela said

"Yeah but they live together. It's weird,"

"And the little dark haired girl, Alice, she's really weird and she's with Jasper, the one who always looks in pain. Dr. Cullen's like this foster dad/matchmaker,"

"Maybe he'll adopt me"Angela joked.

"Who's he?" Bella asked as a handsome dirty blonde guy walked in.

"That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently nobody here's good enough for him. Like I care you know. " Jess finished with.

I zone out after that because it was Jess telling Bella to stay away and Bella sneaking peaks at him over her shoulder all lunch. They finish eating and then we walk with Mike and Eric to Biology. Apparently Biology 1 was on one side and 2 was on the other. I was sat by a quiet girl who was named Mia while Bella got sat by an uncomfortable looking Edward. He would stare at her with this unknown pain in his eyes then glanced over at me a confused and conflicted look. A moment before the bell Edward jumped up and rushed out of the class.

Bella told me to meet her at the truck so we could get to dinner. We got to the diner and were greeted by a waitress named Cora.

"I just can't get over how big you both are. "

Then a man came up and tried to talk to us about how he was santa one year until Cora shooed him off. Dad had his steak, Bella had a garden burger and I had a small steak with some fruit.

" And when you're done I'll bring you both your favorites. Your berry cobbler and carrot cake. Your dad still gets the berry cobbler every Thursday. " Cora said before walking away.

When we got home, Bella rushed up to her room to talk to mom while dad followed me upstairs.

"Hey Katie can I talk to you please. This has been held in long enough and your mother finally gave me permission to tell you. "

I nod and then sat on the foot of my bed while dad sat on my desk chair. He took a deep breath before he spoke.

"When your mother and I were still together, we had Bella for about three years and we wanted another baby. After trying for months we were told that your mother couldn't have anymore because she wasn't fertile. I know I know it's an awkward topic so bare with me here. Well there was an anonymous women who we don't know, only the doctors, who donated eggs to us. Then we got you. See your mother is still your mother but you were another ladies child. That's how you got your eyes and your skin color. You got your hair from me. We both love you so much but you needed to know"

After he was done I didn't speak. I didn't know what to say. It took me a few minutes to completely process the information before I got up and hugged him. It took him by surprise but he hugged back anyways.

"It's okay dad. You're still my dad and Renee is still my mom. Y'all just had some help along the way. "

With that I smiled at him and then he left. I got changed and drifted to blissful sleep.