6.

The next day Bella and I pull up to the diner only to be greeted by Mike. He then proceeded to say that he didn't like Bella being with Edward since he 'looked at her like she was something to eat'. I laughed hysterically under my breath at that due to the irony. When we walked away we go in and apologize before sitting down with dad.

Dad got me my usual and Bella a spinach salad while they sort of joke to each other. I count that as some kind of bonding so more power to em.

Cora asked dad if he found anything by the creek today and he said they found a bare human footprint. Fucking vampires I thought. It was apparently heading east so the other county is taking over.

We ate then dad and Bella started an awkward conversation about how she should go out since it's Friday. I want to just either go home and straight to bed or over to Billy and Jakes.

I called Billy and asked which ended with a yes plus he said I could stay over since it was the weekend and dad dropped me off before he and Bella went home.

"Hey Billy!" I said as I walked in.

"Hey! There's my favorite 'daughter' " he said with enthusiasm. I laughed and then chuckled out,

"Well Billy I'm the only person who's qualified to be your daughter. But thanks anyways. Am I better than Jake?" I asked goofily.

"Most definitely. You can cook. He would burn water. Plus it's nice to have someone here other than Jake or the boys. C'mon there's a baseball game on the tv."

"Yay! Who's playing?"

"Uh it's the Yankees versus the Braves. "

"Nice. I'm betting the Yankees. " I said with my focus on the small television screen.

"You're on girlie. " he said before ruffling the already messy bun on top of my head.

About an hour and two bags of popcorn later, Jake walked in to see us yelling at the screen. I then stand up and do a little happy dance when the Yankees scored the winning point.

"Ha ha Billy. I win. Damn I should've bet with money on this. I'd be rich. " I said laughing. The boys soon joined in too.

Not long after I headed to the spare bedroom and the boys went to their rooms and I was out like a light.

________________________________

Jake drove me home and now I was helping dad clean the last of his guns

Jake drove me home and now I was helping dad clean the last of his guns. That was until Bella pulled me to the side and said that Rose wanted me to come with them to their baseball game today. I agreed then went back to cleaning until Edward arrived. When he did dad did the usual interrogation then we were off. I plugged in my ear buds and played my song. It was 'Hey There Delilah' by the Plain White T's. I listened to a few more songs before the jeep came to a stop. I recognized the waterfall from my dream off to the side. Holy shit I was here in my dream I thought. I snapped out of it as the three of us walk towards the group.