3.

The next day we got to school and Bella was planning on confronting Edward about how he acted yesterday but I was to preoccupied by what happened last night. I technically have three parents. It was weird but to tell you the truth I'm good with weird. Soon enough Jasper pulled up in a silver jeep with Emmett standing up in the back. Unlike Bella, who denied it, I wasn't attracted to the Cullen's like she and everyone else were. They made me feel cautious but comfortable in their presence yet I never thought of them in any other way.

But much to Bella's dismay Edward didn't show up. The day went on like yesterday but with more brutal threats from Lucy and her gang of barbies. Same as the next day and the next after that. The more days that passed the more noticeable the stares from the Cullen's got for me. Also the animal killings were increasing. Even the guy who I think was the santa from the diner was killed.

Dad pulled up with Bella's truck just as she slipped on the ice. I quickly grab her arm to steady her as dad rushed out of the truck over to us. She sent me a grateful smile when dad ask if she was ok.

"I'm ok. The ice doesn't really help the uncoordinated. " I laughed lightly at that.

"Well that's why I got you new tires. The others were getting kinda bald. "

He then told us that he'd be late to dinner due to him going to help the other county on the attacks. We both told him to be safe then we were off to the hellhole we called school.

I got to Biology and walk in to see non other than Edward Fucking Cullen. I sit down in my seat and look up to see the same look on his face from the other day there again. Soon after Bella and Eric walk in and were talking before Mike interrupted by shaking his wet hat over Bella's head.

"How you liking the rain Arizona?" I laugh at his comment which drew his attention and he smirk at me before speaking.

"Is little Arizona feeling left out?" He said before sprinkling water over my head too. I punch him lightly in the gut which causes him to chuckle then put it away. The rest of class I saw Edward and Bella actually talking and flirting with each other. It was kinda funny to say the least. I met up with Bella at her locker to see a flustered looking Edward scamper off. We both shrug then walk to her truck. She kept staring back at Edward who was across the parking lot while I was lost in thought standing by her door.

I was snapped out of it when I heard a screeching noise only to see Tyler's van coming straight towards us. We would've been crushed if Edward wouldn't have stop the van. With his hand. I on the other hand wasn't as lucky as Bella. She was shielded by Edward while I whiplashed and smashed my head on Tyler's van, creating a huge gash on my forehead. Edward jumped over the truck just as people start to swarm around us.

I raise my hand up to my head to feel the blood trickle down the side of my face heavily. Everything started to get fussy when I heard a voice call my name for the first time.

"Katie?! Oh my god Katie look at me. Ok you will be fine just don't close your eyes. " it was Angela.

"But Angela I'm sleepy and my head hurts. "
My eyes trying to both close shut and stay open.

"No Katie just stay awake okay. Someone get an ambulance. Eric get over here and help me try and stop the bleeding. "

I heard shuffling before I felt someone touch my head. I instinctively flinch and I yelp in pain which makes Angela shush me in a calming manner. Just as I thought I was going to close my eyes I heard a siren.

The ambulance came and took both of us and Tyler to the hospital. The nurse stopped the bleeding as dad walked in.

" Bella. Katie. " he said with a sigh until he saw my head. He then turned to Tyler.