7.

As we zoom out of town, Bella called mom to tell her we were alright. When she hung up we smiled at each other before I rested my head on the window and drifted to sleep.

________________________________

The light was blinding. I squinted my eyes and waited for them to readjust only to come face to face with the monster. James. He was staring down at me with a sinister smile permanently place upon his lips as he visibly stalked my every move. I was tense and my palms were becoming clammy as he walked slowly forward. I inwardly whimpered before I saw a figure on the ground behind him.

It was Bella.

She looked in so much pain. She was screaming. It make my ears go numb and my head throb to the point that if it didn't explode I'd be driven mad. I desperately wanted to go to her but as I switch my gaze to her body for a second, he had my neck in his hand and my back against the glass wall. That's when his face came dangerously close to mine and whispered.

"You're different. You don't smell and for once I don't want to kill and drain a human. But it'll still be fun. "

And with that he went to bite down on my skin only to be thrown off by a pulse of white. That's when everything flashed and faded away.

________________________________

I jolted up from my slumped position against the car door, breathing heavily. Alice was already turned towards me, trying to calm me down. It wasn't working though since it was getting harder and harder to breathe. My vision began to blur everything together until I feel someone feminine pull me close and securely against them. I began to breathe again and my vision clears to see that we had stopped and Alice had me hugged close to her tiny figure while both Jasper and Bella stared with visible concern in their eyes.

"I'm o-okay now." I stutter out.

She released me from her hold and I fall back to my seat only to have three trails of concern follow me. I sighed and then Alice spoke.

"You've been asleep for about three hours. Up until about half an hour ago you were just fine then you started to get tense and Jasper could feel your nervousness and fear like heat waves. You started to whimper then screamed after we pulled over just before you woke up. You gave yourself a panic attack Katie! What happened?"

"Umm. Well I was in a room and James was there an..." I didn't even finish before she nodded understandably and turned around. I sighed in relief of not having to relive the dream before Jasper continued driving until we got to the hotel.

They got us checked in and we went straight into our room. We all sat in the living room area waiting before Alice gasped and was, as I assumed was, having a vision.

"What is it? What do you see?" Jasper asked.

"The tracker. He changed course. It's mirrors. A room full of mirrors. " Alice said as she mindlessly drew a picture of what looked like our old dance studio. But with the mention of the room full of mirrors I sucked in a breathe. God I hope it was just a coincidence. I thought as I glanced at Bella.

"But Edward said that they're not always certain. "Bella said to Jasper.

"If they change their minds the vision changes with it. "

"So the course he's taking is to a ballet studio?"

"You know this place?" Alice questioned.