4.

The next day was great. Bella and I walked into the lunchroom and walked over to our groups table. When we sat down Eric spoke.

"Hey! La Push baby. You guys in?"

At the mention of La Push my face visibly lit up and a huge smile found its way onto my face. While Bella looked very confused.

"Should I know what that means?" She questioned.

"La Push. It's a beach in the reserve. We're all going tomorrow. Wanna go?" mike said.

"Plus there's a big swell coming in,"

"And I don't just surf the internet." Eric said while he and Mike act like they're surfing.

"Ok you stood up once. And it was a foam board. "Jess finished.

"There's also whale watching. Please come. "
Angela said.

"La Push baby. It's . . . La Push" Eric said acting French.

"Ok I'll go only if you stop saying that. " Bella said which everyone laughed at.

"There's no way in hell Im missing a trip to La Push. I'm definitely going. " I said smiling.

Bella then left to make a salad who was then joined by Edward. They talked then she headed back to us again.

_______________________________

We all were at the beach. Everyone but Angela and Bella were suiting up while they were bundled up in coats and blankets in the van. I on the other hand was walking along the shore barefoot. I was at peace especially with the sound of the waves crashing then pulling back again. I head back up to see Bella and Angela when I see Jake and two other boys.

"Jake!" I yell and jump on his back. He laughs before putting me down. I ruffled up his long hair which causes him to whine before he talks to Bella.

"Hey Bella. "

"Hey. What are you like stalking me now?" She joked.

"You're on my res. You know. Are you surfing?"
He asked

Bella laughed but said no. Then Jess said that the boys and Jake should keep Bella company since her date,Edward 'bailed'. I had a very big feeling that there was more to it than what meets the eye. That's when everyone kinda started to bash on Edward. I mean he's not my favorite person but he's not a bad guy. Yet that's when the Quileute boys said that the Cullen's don't come to this beach.

Soon after Bella, Jake and I all walked on the beach.

"So what did your friends mean by they don't come here?" Bella asked.

"You caught that huh? I'm not really supposed to say anything about it. "

"Hey I can keep a secret. "