Blarghhh

"Guys, why are there zombies outside?" Phillip asked. "Well you see Phillip, Dr.Devin somehow thought that when we said we wanted to go back to Earth we meant we wanted to go to the ZOMBIE DIMENSION!" Limbo told him. "Hey, when your 73 years old everything sounds the same." Dr.Devin explained. "Well, us staying in here isn't going to get us back home." Johnny said. "Your right Johnny!" Limbo said. "If we want to get back home we're gonna have to walk out of this R.V for no reason whatsoever, and go on a crazy adventure." "Why do we have to do that?" Dr.Devin asked. "Limbo says it's because a very skilled author is sponsoring us." Johnny said. The gang walks out of the R.V. Phillip notices a gas station. "Guys, we should go over to that gas station." Phillip suggested. The gang walks inside of the gas station. "Whoa, this place has ketchup everywhere!" Johnny said. "I'm pretty sure that's blood." Dr.Devin corrected. "Shh! What's that noise?" Limbo asked. The gang turns around only to see ZOMBIES clawing through the windows! "HOLY CRAP WERE GONNA DIE!" Phillip shouted in fear. "Quick, get behind these shelves that are strangely shaped exactly like our bodies!" Limbo said. The gang get behind the shelves right before the zombies break the door open. "Blarghhh!" the first zombie said. "Blurgghh Blarghhh!" another zombie responded. After a while the zombies finally left without noticing anything "fleshy" in the store. "We need to figure out how to get out of here!" Johnny said. "Shh! I here another noise." Limbo said. "HOLY CRAP THE ZOMBIES ARE BACK!" Phillip said in fear. Just then, a crew of humans crashed threw the ceiling! "Sup! My name's Dan, and we're the resistance."