The Final Chapter, FINALLY!

I'm pretty sure in the last chapter all that really happened was Timo got Carrie pregnant and Mario just straight up murked her. And our heroes escape because the egg people wanted to eat hatched. It will make more since if we go ahead and get started.

"Why are the prisoners gone?" Mario asked himself. "Why is my bear knocked out?" Mario asked himself. "Why is the egg cracked?" Mario said. "Boss, is everything okay?" Timo asked. "Yeah, everythings great! My prisoners are gone, my bear has a concussion, and the RADIOACTIVE EGG HATCHED!" Mario told him. "Grab the bear, we are going to end this."

Meanwhile, somewhere on a random mountain....

"I can't believe the egg hatched." Dan said. "Me neither." Johnny said. "What should we name her?" Out of nowhere Billy Zomberto came and said meat sauce. "Good idea Billy. Meat-Sauce it is." Dr.Devin starts talking to Morgan Freeman and Limbo. "I'm sure Mario will be looking for us." he said. "Nah, I don't think he is really evil. I remember back when we were in high school he would always have these friends that would always put their fist in his face really hard." Limbo said. "Ever since me and Johnny became friends with him, he would always say something about buying a bunch of these things called AK-47's and he would want us to "shoot the place up" whatever that means. But we unfortunately never raised enough money to buy them." "You're kidding me, right?" Dr.Devin asked. Phillip started talking to Johnny. "What is Meat-Sauce supposed to be anyways?" Phillip asked. "I think its a demon. It did teleport us from that net to here. And I'm pretty sure almost all demons can teleport." Johnny said. 

Quick note, I'm continuing to write this part after I started it about 3 months ago. So I'm sorry if something doesn't sound right.

Morgan Freeman saw T.A.O.F coming and was like "OH HELLLLLLLLLLLL NAAAAWWWW!" He told everybody as fast as he could and everybody gathered around in a circle. "Get ready, here they come!" Limbo said. Mario, Timo, and Bear came walking up. "This is the last chance I'm giving you Limbo. Stand down and nobody has to die." Mario said. "Well, you hold up an interesting argument..." Phillip responded with. "For real Phillip?" Dan said. "I'm sorry Mario, but I can't stand down." Limbo said. "Than you must die!" Mario told him. Mario put down a machine that attracted a bunch of zombie towards Morgan Freeman. Morgan Freeman knew he was going to die, so he says his last words. "Limbo, Johnny, Phillip, get back to your dimension and stop them from making another spin-off of Bruce Almighty. Also I'm Mario's dad BLAUGHAF" Then he died. "Wait, Morgan Freeman is Mario's dad? WHERE DID ALL OF THE SCIENCE GO?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Dr. Devin asked. If only he knew there was no science in this world. "YAY! I'm a real villain now because I killed my dad!" Mario said. "That's kinda messed up." Timo said. "I don't care anymore! Just go ahead and open up the time rift!" Mario said. Then, as soon as the time rift opens, Danger Mike comes charging the R.V into Mario, Timo, and Bear! "YEE-HAW! I GOT 'EM!" Mike said. "What the heck is happening?" Dan said. Oh hey Dan, this is the author speaking. We kinda have too many people with us now so we are gonna have to kill off somebody. And you are the least important character here so it's gonna happen to you. "Wait WHAT?!" Dan said. Yeah, well, BYE!

Dan exploded out of thin air.

"Well, that was weird." Phillip said. "Guys, I'm going after Mario. We need to help him." Limbo said. "We can take Meat-Sauce to get there. She can teleport!" Johnny said. "Good idea Johnny. Everybody split up. Me, Johnny, Dr. Devin, and Meat-Sauce will go one way. Mike, Phillip, and Billy Zomberto will go the other way. Got it?" Everybody nods their head as they all get ready to teleport. The next part of their adventure could change the world as we know it. Find out what happens next in this incredible finally.....

The Limboverse Time Rift!