The Resistance Leader

In case your just now joining us, the gang was stuck in a gas station because of the zombies until Dan and the resistance came and saved them.
"So, Dan, where do you plan on taking us?" Limbo asked. "I'm showing you guys our leader, he'll know how to help you." Dan responded. "Hi, I'm Carrie, since nobody asked." One of the resistance said. "I'm juh, juh, JOHN CENA!" Johnny said nervously. "Oh my gosh Carrie like, nobody cares!" Tino, one of the resistance said. "Johnny, you okay man? You just now started to act weird." Phillip said. "I think I'm in loovvvveee!" Johnny replied. "Oh? Last time I saw someone in love, Marcus was born. That relationship didn't last very long." Phillip told him. The Gang and the resistance arrive to their leaders room. "Sir, we have found more survivors." Dan said. "Very good Dan." The resistance leader said. The resistance leader turned his chair around and everyone saw the face of MORGAN FREEMAN! "Uhh....can somebody tell me what Morgan Freeman's doing here?" Dr.Devin asked. "OH. MY. GOSH. STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS!" Tino told him. "He's our leader!" Muh..muh..Morgan fa...fa..Freeman's their leader!" Limbo said. "Yes I am their leader." Morgan said. "And you guys can sit down while I tell you how we ended up here." "Muh..muh..Morgan fa..fa..Freeman's gonna te..tell us a st..st..story!" Limbo said. As soon as Limbo finished his sentence, Johnny, Phillip, and Dr.Devin fainted.
2 hours later....
Everybody body woke up, excited to listen to Morgan Freeman's story.
"A short time ago, I was acting in a sequel for Evan Almighty." Morgan said. "But the critics hated it so much they died. But they weren't finished with us. They came back as zombies and infected everyone in the world, except us." "Whoa, man that sounds intense!" Phillip said. "So now what do we do?" Dr.Devin asked. "We have a theory that we can blow all of the zombies into a whole other time." Morgan said. "That sounds kind of far fetched." Limbo said. "Shhh! I hear something." Johnny said. "WHY WONT THEY LEAVE US ALONE!" Phillip shouted. "Quick!" Morgan said. "Grab the guns!"