Billy Zomberto

It's now morning as our heroes, Morgan, and Dan wake up to find breakfast. "Limbo, I want eggs!" Johnny said. "Where are we gonna find eggs Johnny! We are in a ZOMBIE DIMENSION!" Limbo shouted. "Actually, I know where we can find eggs!" Dan said. "WHERE!" Johnny shouted. "You will have to climb all the way up to Zimbabwe Peak and then slide down Hong Kong Valley. Then you go through the New York Plains and there should be eggs." Morgan told them. "But be warned. All of the eggs have a zombie virus and could turn you into a zombie after you eat them!" "Eh, if you would know the stuff we've been through that sounds like a walk in the park." Limbo said. "Hey Limbo, where did Phillip go?" Johnny asked. "Oh he left as soon as he figured out where the eggs were!" Dan said. "Well then let's get going." The gang walks over to the bottom of Zimbabwe Peak. "That is a big mountain!" Limbo said. Just then, the gang hears something coming through the leaves! "HOLY CRAP THE ZOMBIE ARE HERE......AGAIN!" Phillip shouted. "Oh hey Phillip. Where did you come from?" Johnny asked. "I had to stop for a potty break." At that moment the zombie came out of the bushes! And it was eating lettuce for some reason. "Wait, I thought zombies ate flesh?" Phillip said. "This must be one of the rare vegetarian zombies." Dan said. "He's no harm to us." "Does that mean we can keep him?" Johnny asked. "No way Johnny! We're not keeping a zombie from another dimension!" Limbo told him. "But Limbo look! He's taking a dump upside down. He's just as smart as us!" "Well you do have a point." Limbo said. "Limbo, are you nuts! We can't keep a zombie!" Dr.Devin told Limbo. "But Doc, he's a vegetarian! He's not gonna eat us!" Johnny said. "Well the back of his shirt says B. Zomberto. So I guess we'll call him Billy." Limbo said. "Billy Zomberto." Then all of a sudden, Billy started eating grass. "MOOOO!" Billy said.