The Surprise Twist

Our heroes, the resistance, and their new zombie friend Billy are now in the middle of hiking up Zimbabwe Peak. "Why are we climbing up Zimbabwe Peak again?" Johnny asked. "Because you wanted eggs, Johnny." Limbo told him. "This is crazy!" Dr.Devin said. "It's gonna be time for dinner by time we get up here! And let's not forget we still have to go through Hong Kong Valley and New York Plains!" "Mwee no hway!" Billy said. "See Dr.Devin, Billy knows a shortcut." Phillip told him. "You guys are seriously gonna listen to a vegetarian zombie?" Dr.Devin asked. "Sure, why not?" Morgan said. "It was pooping upside down! How do you even do that?!" Dr.Devin asked. "Come on Doc, your just being a party pooper." Dan said. The gang follows Billy everywhere he goes until he stops. " hyeer hwe errrr!" Billy said. "Whoa good job Billy!" Limbo said. Everybody was excited about what Billy did except for Dr.Devin. "Hey Doc, why you so mad?" Phillip asked. "Why don't you look at where we are, Phillip?" Dr.Devin asked. "What are you talking about Doc?" "We are back where we started." Dr.Devin said. "No, we started on the front side." Johnny said. "Though this does look like the front side. "THATS BECAUSE IT IS THE FRONT SIDE!" Dr.Devin screamed. "We literally took the exact same steps the we took to get up there to get down! This is what we get for listening to a zombie!" "Shhh! You might hurt Billy's feelings." Morgan told him. "Oh, I'm sorry. Is Billy even supposed to have feelings?!" Everyone continued to argue until something came rolling down a hill."What is it?" Johnny asked. "It's a zombie egg!" Dan said. "But it's green so we can't eat it." Morgan said. "Well then I guess I'll keep it for a souvenir." Johnny said. The gang started to head back to the cave. That is until they walk into a trap! " Whoa! What just happened?" Johnny asked. "We're in a giant net!" Limbo said. As soon as things seemed bad, Marcus and Bear came walking out. Along with Timo and Carrie for some reason? "Well.....well......well. Look who we have here!" Marcus said. "ROOOAAAARRRR!" Bear said. "I didn't expect to catch you guys but I guess this is good too!" Marcus said. "Mario, you don't have to do this." Limbo said. "Just please let Timo and Carrie go and you can have us all you want." Morgan said. "Yeah......here's the surprise twist. Carrie and Timo are on my team now!" Marcus said. "Yeah, didn't you notice we were gone?" Timo asked. "WAIT! Carrie and Timo left? I thought they were with us!" Dan said surprised. "And I thought you guys had three people. Where did the fat trucker man go?" Phillip asked. "Oh...you'll see him in a few minutes."