Bad Boy Mario

Good news, I'm back! Not forever though. I happen to have some free time and instead of using a crumby computer from my grandmas basement, I'm using awesome high-tech laptop from her attic. Not kidding! But I should be upload end up uploading 1 or 2 parts to some of the important books. And I will find something screwed up to talk about in Our Screwed Up World! But right now I am telling you about what happens next in Limbo and Johnny's story........

My memory from what happened last time is a little fuzzy, but I will do my best to recap the last chapter.

Last time, our heroes were trapped by T.A.O.F and unexpected traitors Carrie and Timo. Mario sent Mike to go find the Teleporting device and steal it so they can send the zombies throughout time. After Mike fights through a horde of zombies, he becomes Danger Mike. Everything was going great until it was discovered that he was just poisoned by the wild berries. He was then fired and homeless, until he found the R.V............. but we don't care about what happens after that! We wanna know how the gang is going to get out of this mess!

"ROOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRR" Bear said angrily. "I know you're hungry, but we've got nothing to eat but zombie flesh and the scabs on my left knee." Mario said. "According to Timo they're are pretty good with some salt." At that moment Mario glances over at the net with the gang in it. He sees the egg that the gang found a while back. "Hey Johnny, what do you have right there?" Mario asked him. "It's my zombie egg that you can't have." Johnny told him. "There is no point in taking it, no living thing will live after the first bite." Dr.Devin said. "Do you really think I'm going to listen to the guy who killed Dr.Kevin?" Mario responded. "You didn't even care about that guy!" Dan said. "Yeah, it's kind of like how nobody that reads this book cares about you." Mario fires back. "Oooooh. He's got you there Dan." Morgan Freeman said. Mario pulls the egg through the net. "Don't worry. I will make sure the bear eats it ASAP." He drops the egg in some boiling water. "I hope he likes his eggs boiled." Mario goes looking for Bear when all of a sudden, he hears noises coming from the back room in the base. He opens the door and finds Timo and Carrie MAKING OUT! "OH COME ON! FOR REAL?!!!" Mario said. "I would say this isn't what it looks like but it is even more than what it looks like. She's pregnant!" Timo said. Mario sighs. "I was hoping I wouldn't have to see this again." Mario said. "You saw a pregnant woman on Spacinnatti?" Carrie asked. "Yeah, but I'm talking about something else." He said. "You see, when I was in space I saw somebody get obliterated by a butt head. I was able to recreate the device he used just incase this kind of moment comes." "Your'e going to obliterate one of us?!!" Timo asked. "Unfortunately, yes. And since I don't want any babies crawling around my feet, I'm choosing Carrie." "But why?" Carrie asked. "I just now told you why, so bye!" Mario pressed the button on the remote. A laser came out of the remote and shot right through Carrie! She immediatly exploded right after! "I hope your'e not to sad about your girlfriend Timo." Mario said. "Eh, I was planning on killing her after we left this dump anyways." Timo said. "That's the spirit! Now if you excuse me, I need to go check on this egg." Mario walks outside and looks around the place. All he could see were 3 things. 1. A happy Limbo 2. A frightend Bear 3. A giant cracked egg. Put 2 and 2 together and you can probably guess what had happened. But if you want to make sure you know what happens next then be on the look out for the next chapter.

I just want to point out that the book coming after this will be the last book in what I am calling the Teleporting Saga. Don't worry though, I've got more plans for Limbo and Johnny. I'm going to try to finish the Teleporting Saga before summer ends, but I can't make any promises. But I can tell you that I will try to visit Wattpad more frequently than I have been lately. That's all I have to say.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry most of this chapter was just me talking about stuff you probably don't care about.