Danger Mike

Last time, the gang was trapped by T.A.O.F and figured out that the not so important characters Timo and Carrie have betrayed them. But I'm here to tell you where Mike was while this was happening.
Marcus had a plan to use the gangs teleporting device to make all of the zombies travel throughout time! His only problem was that he didn't have it, so he sent Mike out to get it.
"Man, I can't believe I gotta get some teleporting thingamcjigger." Mike said. Mike was just walking around, when all of a sudden he stepped in a BEAR TRAP!
"SON OF A TWO TIMING BOTTLE SUCKING RATTLING SNAKE MONKEY'S BISCUIT!" Mike yelled.
His leg was gushing out blood! He could barely walk!
"I need to get out of here before a zombie comes!" Mike said.
Just then, a bunch of zombies came chasing after him!
Mike didn't know what he could do, so he ran right into the zombies!

At that moment, Mike knew, that he was sucking eggs. But he somehow managed to walk out of the zombie horde and win that fight!
"Whoa, I won!" Mike said excited. "I can do anything if I can walk out of a horde of zombies!"
Mike knew what he had to do. He took off all of his clothes and put a leaf over his "private" area. He was then known as DANGER MIKE!
Danger Mike wasn't afraid of anything. He would face whatever danger got in his way!

Meanwhile, back at the T.A.O.F headquarters.
"Where the heck is Mike at?" Marcus said.
"Maybe he ate some wild berries and is hallucinating." Timo said.
"Knowing Mike he probably did that." Marcus said.
"BEAR, GO FIND HIM!"
Bear went to find Mike when all of a sudden, he saw Mike running around with no clothes shouting DANGER MIKE!

After Bear knocked out Mike, he brought him back to the base.
"ROOOAAAAARRRRRR!" Bear said.
"Good job Bear, you found him." Marcus said.
After a while, Mike woke up.
"Uuuhhhh, what happened to me?" Mike asked.
"You ate some wild berries and started running around naked." Carrie told him.
After that, Timo walked in with the teleporting device.
"I found it." Timo said.
"Good job Timo!" Marcus said.
"Timo, I wanna promote you to my right hand man." Marcus said.
"Really?" Timo replied.
"Hey, I thought I was your right hand man!" Mike said.
"Yeaaahh not any more." Marcus told him. "You're fired."
Marcus kicked Mike out of T.A.O.F. Mike wondered around looking for a place to stay. And that's when he found the R.V!

What will happen now that Mike is kicked out of T.A.O.F?
Will Marcus succeed in teleporting the zombies throughout time?
When will my steak hoagie from Parker's Pizza get done?!
All questions (except the last one) will be answered on the next part of Limbo And Johnny in........The Zombie Dimension!

Ooooh my steak hoagie just got here! Perfect timing too!