Our baby girl

*Louis pov*

"You do what you always do Louis, nothing"

Ouch, that made me feel like someone stabbed my heart with thousands of knifes.
"What do you mean I do what I always do?" I asked her nicely, I could see the pain in her eyes as she let a tear down her cheek.
"Baby don't cry, we'll figure it all out later ok? Just please don't cry, I need to have a word with your dad" Harry told her and then picked her up in his arms and took her to her room.
Darcy has alway been very short and skinny for her age, I know some people pick on her for it, but she's strong enuf to push it away, I think.

"Lou" Harry said looking at me with he's amazing green eyes

"She's been skipping school for weeks, and you can she the pain she's hiding in her eyes, we need to do something" Harry said as tears slipped down his face.
I ran over to him and hugged him and said " I know, I can't see her like this either, but there is so much we don't know, I barely know what she does on her free time"
"Well she's for sure gonna be grounded for a while, that's for sure" Harry said with a serious voice.
I just gave him a I-agree-with-you look.

Well I should make dinner now.
When I just stared cooking it knocked on the door and I heard the door open.
It's probably just One of the lads.
But when I vent to the door I was very wrong, I saw Harry and Leo standing in the hall confused.
"Hello, are you Harry And Louis Tomlinson Styles?" A police officer standing in the door asked

"Yes" we said at the same time both worried and confused

"Well, I need to have a word with you for a sec" the officer said

Harry and I just looked at each other not saying a word.
"Yes ofc" Harry said
We walked out with the police man and he started telling us

"So I guess you are already pretty worried so I'll just start telling you, there's been a guy we've been looking for, for a while and we finally cough him, he's the creator behind many dangerous drugs and usually the test his drugs on teens or kids that has a lot of 'bad luck' in their life's, and he gave us names of people being apart of it and on that list your daughter Darcy's name came up"

There was a silence for about 5 minuets, no one said anything, I don't know what was flashing though my mind, I was in shock, "my girl?" I said

" Yeah it looks like that" the man responds.

I looked over at Harry, he was crying his eyes out and so was I.
The police man started talking again and said
"Do you think it's better that I tell your daughter that he's cough or you?"

"No no we tell our daughter" harry says nicely
The officer smiles at him and then he gets in his car and leaves.

After he left I felt Harry's arms around me and I heard him crying, I was ofc crying too.
"Our baby" Harry said

After Harry said that I felt me knees so weak I couldn't stand up anymore and I sat down on the bench outside our house, but then I looked back and I saw 3 boys crying their eyes out and when I spotted them they ran over to me and Harry and hugged us, when they moved I saw a 13 year old Darcy standing behind then, and she didn't even have one year in her eyes.