Broken

*Darcy's pov*

Wait what? Did that just happened, please tell me that didn't happened.

They all stared at me crying, ugh I hate that, so I just turned around and ran inside and locked the door to my room.

After 10 minutes Both of my dads were standing outside my room knowing on my door

"Darcy please open the door or we will open it" Daddy said

So I slowly walked to the door and opened it

When i opened it I was attacked by hugs from my dads.

After hugging them for a few minutes dad picked me up and put me on the bed

"You need to tell us, everything about it Darcy" dad said with the most serious voice I've ever heard.

"Eeehmm" I mumbled.

"Okey alright here comes the story" I said with a sarcastic voice, k new that would piss them off.

"Ehm so one day at school, or everyday at school I used to be called words like "slut" "go die" and stuff, you know what I mean, so after school there was a guy saying he could take the pain away, he promised me heaven but put me though hell"

I said , I was about to continue, but for somehow I couldn't stop crying.

My both dads hugged me

I usually I don't like when people touch me, but I actually feel save now, I didn't want them to stop hugging me.

"Baby don't cry" daddy said

Dad was rubbing my back to comfort me

I felt strong enuf to continue so I did

"Well I think you can figure out the rest after that, but I'm trying to stop using the drugs, and I am, I promise, for you"

"We know you'll stop baby" dad said almost whispering

" I love you "

I said

Wow

I can't believe I actually said that, I haven't said that in a while, but damn it felt amazing saying it.

My dads looked at me then responded

With

" we love you too, and we always will"

"But you should sleep now, even if it's Friday it's really late and I think you should sleep in our bed tonight"

Daddy said

and dad agreed with him so I agreed too, I actually wanted to sleep in their bed tonight because I didn't want to stop hugging them.

* Harrys pov *

Wow, I can't believe she agreed to sleep between me and Louis tonight, that actually made me happy.

I walked over to her closet and pulled out a pajamas with Micky mouse on.

Oh god this pajamas brings back times from when she was younger, she hasn't grown a lot.

I worry sometimes about her not growing like the other kids, and I know she doesn't like talking about it but eventually we have to.

The last thing she said about it was that she loved it because she didn't have to wear a shirt or a bikini too when we went swimming.

( Darcy only sleeps in her pajamas pants, it's not weird because she doesn't have any boobs or so)

I threw the pants at her and she returned a smile, god she's beautiful.

She changed and I Lou picked her up and we walked downstairs.

"I don't think I've ever seen you this tired Darcy" Louis said

Darcy didn't respond because she fell asleep in Louis arms.

We went to bed and Darcy was laying between us, and we both were hugging her. I whispered "goodnight babe" to my husband and he responded "goodnight"

A/N

So I hope you like the story, I'm sorry if I'm bad at spelling,

I have a disease called dyslexia, so it's really hard for me to spell thing but I've tired my best, hope you like it:)

- Issa :) xx