Strong enuf

*Darcy's pov*

"Fight it , Fight it ,Fight it , Fight it ,Fight it , Fight it ,Fight it , Fight it.

I am strong enuf

I'm don't need them

I'm strong enuf"

Was all that went tough my head.

Sat down on the bathroom floor,
Closed my eyes and

"God, I need you now, I need strength, I need a sigh, for you, that tells me I still have a reason to stay on earth, I need strength" I prayed crying at the same time

I stood up, I got into the shower, I've never been so happy to shower.

"God I need strength, I need strength"
I kept praying.

Suddenly the craving was gone, or It wasn't gone but I didn't feel the need to drugs as much.

I got out of the shower and right after I wrapped a towel around me dad came in the bathroom

"You alright love?" he asked me looking me straight in the eye

"Ye-s"

I got out of the bathroom and changed into my favorite Marvel Pj.

* Harrys pov *

I can't see my daughter like this, it breaks my heart, but I'm always gonna be here for her, she's my baby girl and she doesn't deserve this.

I picked up my phone and I dialed the number to a Psychologist, it's just if we need to ask anything, it's good to have.

"Hello, it's miss Hudson"

"Ehm hello, we spoke on the phone earlier.... And ... And .... Ehm it's Harry btw.. Harry styles" god I've never been this nervous, what's wrong with me, I'm a celebrity, I should be good at this.

"Oh ,yeah, what can i help you with Harry?"

"Well Darcy just had a attack or what you call it, and it's over now, but it kept on for 4hours, what do you suggests we do?" I asked the nice lady

"Well, I think you should keep her around family, she's just a kid, she needs to feel safe, and keep an eye on her all the time will you?"

"Yeah of course" I responded to that and we hang up.

*Louis pov*

So Darcy just got changed into her pj and I think we should go down watch a movie or something, that would maybe calm her down a little bit more, and eat something.

It's just me, Harry and Darcy home, Mike and Leo are at school and uncle Zayn came to pick up Luke before.

I know everyone is worried about Darcy, you can see the pain in her eyes, her Gwen beautiful eyes that she got from Harry.

*phone rings*

Lou: "Hello"

Liam: "Heyy"

Lou: "Oh hey man"

Liam: " so I called to ask about Darcy, I know she's not well and I can't stop thinking about her"

Lou: "she just fell asleep next to harry watching a movie, no, she's not well, it's actually really bad"

Liam: "aw poor baby, she doesn't deserve this!"

I agreed with Liam, we chatted for a while then we hang up.

When I had put the phone down I felt arms wrap around me and I felt my husbands kissing my neck, I turned around and kissed him on the lips

"eww" I heard a voice say