the girl

AN i woke a whole chapter but my computer turned off and it got deleted, so i tried to write a new.

 *Mikes pov* 

"you did wha-at?!" daddy said looking at me like i killed someone 

"i lost my virginity" i said being scared to death, dad was even to disseponted he couldnt look at me, 

"WHO?!" daddy snapped at me but before i could answer dad asked " were you safe"

"yep" i said to scared to look at them

"WHO" daddy said again angrier 

"no one special" i just mumbled 

"WHO?!" he screamed so loud the neighbors could hear it 

"A GIRL called JADE OK? SHES NOTHING TO ME" i said getting up from my bed running down srairs in the garden 

i head my dads run after me and harry screamed " WHAT IF THE CONDOM WOULD OF BROKE AND THIS NOSPECHAL GIRL WOULD BE PREGNENT?! SHE WOULDNT BE SO NONSPECIAL THEN"

even doe i was angry at my dads harry was right, what id it would of broke?

they both ran over to me and dragged me inside where Darcy was sitting eating and on twitter

"DARCY GO UPSTIARS NOW!" harry snapped at her, i felt bad that he snapped at her becasue it was my falut.

Darcy grabbed Luke and carried him upstairs..

i sat down on the couch and harry sat next to me and Lou on the other side next to me, they broth  hugged me and then lou said " we just thought we thought you that losing your virginity  is something special and you should do it with someone special, but theres  nothing we can do about that now"

i just nodded

*Leos pov* 

i heard fightinh downstaries, my parents hadnt fought in years. 

when i was about to walk downstais i head Luke cry from darcys room, i know darcy wasnt good handeling situations or kids so i just decided to walk in her room.

i sat down net to Darcy on her bed and right after i sat down Luke flew in my arms, "what’s wrong baby?" i asked Luke, but he just cried, i looked up on Darcy and i understood that it was because of dads fighting, when Luke stopped crying i walked downstairs carrying him and Darcy right after me. 

when we walked in the kitchen everything seems normal, daddy was cooking and dad was just talking to him " Darcy take Luke and go" i told her and she just took luke and mumbled something.

"why were you fighting?" i asked them 

hharry snapped at me and said " you dont need to know eveything" he snapped 

"calm the fuck down i just asked" i snapped back at him

me and harry getting into an argument was the worst  thing you could ask for, we both snapped at the most little things, you see when i was little before harry and Lou could come out and lou and a fake girlfriend harry wasnt as good as Lou at handling it and he started drinking a lot, and people only thought i was Lou kid, but one day harry snapped and he hit me across the face so me and dad had to leave, but ever since that day Harrys made sure he’s not that person, unless we did something bad, then we got spanked but then he  and Lou stopped doing that when Luke came.

before harry could say anything dad grabbed my arm and Dragged me out of the room

"what the hell you know you cant talk to him like that, specially not when he’s already pissed" Dad looked at me and said 

"whatever im going to the Malik’s" i said and before dad could say anything took me keys and went to my car

i parked outside the Malik’s huge house, and i texted Beau telling them to come out

" heyy man" Jai said running out, 

"do you have a joint" i desperately said without saying hey, if someone knew the styles familys temprament it was the Malik’s

" man we are going to a pary that our friend skip is having, its gonna be huge, wanna come" 

"sure" i nodded

*AT THE PARTY* 

wow this pary was awesome, free drugs, alcohol, strippers.

*phone rings* 

"Heyy" answered after i walked outside 

"where the hell are you?!" harry said

when i heard it was my daddy I hang up and walked back inside.

there was about 5 or 6 strippers inside trying to work for a buck, i took one girl outside with me, her name was Londey i went to Junior high with her, I asked her " why you up there trying to work for a buck? i guess a lot has changed since i saw you last"

she said... 

"what would you do if your son was at home, all alone crying on the bedroom floor cause hes hungry and the only way to feed him is sleep with a man for a little bit of money, and his daddys gone in and out, I aint got a job now, so for you this is jsut a good time but for me this is what i call life"

"girl you aint’t the only one to have a baby, that’s no excuse to be acting all crazy" after i said that she stared me right in the eye and said 
" everyday i wake up hoping to die, you wanna know about pain? cause me and my sister ran away so her daddy couldn’t rape us, before i was a teenager, ive been thought more than you can relate to"