Mike Mike Mike

*Harrys pov

Spanking is never my first option with my kids, its not Louis either, but she's had a bad attitude lately and telling her about it is obviously not helping so there was nothing else to do, but I did it because I love her, I hope she knows that, I hope Luke, Mike and Leo knows it too. I've been feeling so disconnected to my kids lately, not little Luke, he's just running around playing, I miss when Mike and Leo did that, or when you came home and you had 3 little smufs running towards you.

I walked down in the living room with Darcy and she stated watching a movie and soon fell asleep.

Later I realized it was just me and Louis in the house.

I walked over to my husband, I hugged him from behind and whispered "I love you" in his ear turing him around kissing his soft lips "I love you so much it hurts" he said between the kisses.

"Darcy is asleep" I said

"oh really" Louis said sexily at me

He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the bedroom and laid me down on the bed and stared kissing me, I swifted so I was on top, we kept kissing as he untied my belt and I pulled his pants down and soon we were naked, he moaned out Load and after a while he pulled away and we laid down next to each other "that was great" he said cuddling into my chest.

After we got up and both got in the shower.

I walked out in the hall seeing Leo holding hands with a girl, "ehm hey Harry, this is Londey" he said and the brown haired girl shaked my hand, "hello, I'm going to make dinner, you can stay if you want to?"

"oh thank you id love to" she said with a huge smile.

I walked off into the kitchen and Louis was drinking water, "looooouuu he has a girl over and I think he actually likes her" I whispered/screamed "I knoooow but harry he has lots of girl over don't get to excited"

"I know but this one is staying for dinner" I chuckled

"wow" Louis smirked.

"well I'm gonna go get Luke" Louis said kissing me walking out of the kitchen.

I started making dinner and then realized that Darcy is still asleep and I have no idea where Mike is, I called Mike but didn't get an answer, I don't get this new cool "gangster" style that he has, I don't get Leos either.

"Darcy you need to wake up" I said poking her shoulder

"mhmmhhm" she groaned, I just laughed and picked her up and walked into the kitchen where Leo where dining the table trying to empress Londey, he might be quite serious. Soon Louis walked in with Luke.

We sat down to eat and Darcy asked right away " who are you?" smiling at Londey,

"oh ehm my name is Londey, I'm your brothers friend" she smiled back at Darcy " oh cool" Darcy said nicely taking another bite of her food.

When we finished eating and I was cleaning I got a call " hello"

"is this Harry Styles?" someone asked from the other side of the phone

" yes, who are you?"

" I'm Officer Schmidt d your son Mike Styles Tomlinson has been arrested "Officer Schmidt said

"omg Is he okay?" was the friend thing that came to my mind

" yes he is but I'm gonna have you to come down to the station to bail him out"

"ill be right there" I said and hung up, I told Louis what was happening and he came with me and we left Leo in charge.

We got in and got Mike, we hugged him and I was just glad that he was ok, but pissed for whatever he did, the officer told us that he got arrested for insulting a police officer and underage drinking. Okay not I'm pissed, we drove home, I didn't say a word on the way home, neither did Louis or Mike.

As soon as we got in Mike tried to run to his room but Louis grabbed his arm " Where do you think you're going!?" I snapped at him, he screamed back at me " I'm going to my fucking room, what is so wrong with that!?"

"Don't you dare swear or raise your voice to us" Louis snapped at him, after that we heard Luke start crying, so I told Leo and Londey to leave and go out with Darcy and Luke and then gave them money.

"now explain what the fuck you were doing" I said pointing at Mike.

A/N

I'm really sorry for the late update, I'm going to update it more often I've just been crazy busy lately, thanks for all the new reads J - Issa