Shh dont cry

*Darcys pov*

"Darcy come on we're going out for a walk" Leo said and grabbed my hand, I wanted to scream that I didn't want to go on a walk with him but how.

And I knew what Mike was up to, I know Mike loves drawing and graffiti, just that when he does it it's vandalism, I wonder why the police officer didn't tell my parents about that?

"Darcy come on" Leo said again since I got caught up in the thought about Mike.

"Leo I'm really really sorry but I have to get home to Aaron" Londey said and Leo kissed her cheek, "it was nice meeting you" she said and walked away,

"Who's Aaron?" I asked Leo

"It's her son"

"Oh.. Ehm that's cool I guess" I don't really know what to say

"Leo"

"Yes Darcy?"

"I can take Our little brother and we'll go do something, you can go have fun" I said with a huge smile and I carried my little brother

"Darcy, I'm not leaving"

I was very confused after Leo said that,

"Darcy I'm sorry for the past but I can't do" I cut him off, "don't bring it up"

I said and he walked a yar and sat down on a bench expecting me to do the same, so I did.

"Darcy, how do you look at me? when you see me, what do you see?"

I tired to remember what it was like when we were kids, but all I could remember was how Mike 'fell' out of bed and Leo tried to comfort him but Mike always pushed him away and said ''I can't handle it'', Mike cried a lot about what our brother was doing to him, it went along long before Leo became that way to me.

"honestly, I can't stop seeing you driving me home from school saying you wished I had cancer. I want to blame you for putting me in the hospital but also I hate myself because maybe if I didn't break the family apart it wouldn't of been so easy for you to cut the last string that tied to reality. I tried to remember what it was like when we were kids, and you told me I was your favorite and you came into my room when I had nightmares and put all my stuff animals on my pillows and told me they fight the monsters in my head. I don't know how to look at you anymore because I just see what I did and you tell me you're happy and I know you are but you just forgot how to touch someone without hurting them"

I watched his face go pale, I can't believe I said that and neither can he.

"I'm sorry" he cried and tears streamed down his face making my cry, but worse making Luke cry, "I think we can go home now" I said quite looking down not wanting Leo to see the tears on my face, "I think so too" he said the same way I did and got up.

We walked though the door and it was quite, "hey baby" dad said kissing Luke's head, I walked past him ignoring them both and Leo did the same thing. I opened the door to Mikes room and turned the lights on "hey" I smiled and sat down on the edge of his bed, "hey"

"So what did they do Mike?"

"I'm grounded for a couple of weeks and stuff" Mike said but was interrupted by daddy, "Darcy go to bed" he said with not emotion, I just got up and did as he said.

"Goodnig-" daddy said but I cut him off by closing the door, surprisingly he didn't bother to come in after and that made me kinda happy.

I was about to go to bed when I stared thinking about this letter I wrote to my friend once, Ana, she lived in Germany and she's cool, I never sent the letter, I was too scared.

I opened the letter and started reading it.

I read about my own life written in a letter, I cried my eyes out, I wrote a lot to her about my friend Michael, but what made me cry most was how I ended the letter probably thinking it was the last thing id ever write

"But sadly this is how out story ended, Michael is dead and I'm left with all this heroin"