Special Chapter 1 - Car Rides

🎵: Selena Gomez - We Own The Night

*****
-During the first two months of school-
*****

Jungkook decided to go around his house, to collect rock samples for his Geography project.

As he was searching for rocks, he found a bunch of his favourite flowers- roses- growing at the corner of his house.

Jungkook adored roses. He thought that they were poetically beautiful. They were breathtaking, with their lush red color, but at the same time they had sharp thorns. 

Even though they seem beautiful, there's more than meets the eye.

He didn't realise that he took himself to the blonde's house down the lane, until he found himself standing in front of familiar black gates.

He started searching for rocks in front of Taehyung's house and then started walking to the back of the house to search for rocks there.

He accidentally peeked through the narrow silver between two planks of wood which were part of the picket fence which went around the house, and saw the back of a familiar blonde.

"Taehyung!" He yelled through the slit.

The blond turned around, to see an eye staring at him through the gap between two planks of the fence.

The blond was wearing a bandana, and his denim shirt's long sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. He had a line of grease on his forehead.

He sighed, preparing himself for the chatty brunette, before walking towards the fence.

"Yes, Jungkook?"

"Watcha doing?"

"I'm trying to fix my ca-" he stopped himself mid-sentence. Having to explain a car to the younger, would eventually, most probably lead to the brunette asking if he could ride in it with him.

"Nothing."

"You have a car!? That's so cool!" The younger ignored his attempt to cover up his tracks.

Taehyung sighed, watching Jungkook's eye, which was staring at him.

"Well, it isn't really working. I haven't used it in ages."

"Ooh." The eye widened in adoration.

"Hey, we learnt about car engines in Physics, didn't we? Maybe i can help you out?" Jungkook suggested.

Taehyung remained silent, as he pondered over whether he should let the younger in or not.

"If i fix your car, you have to take me with you on a ride." The brunette said, his eye crinkling as he smiled.

Taehyung was now seriously wondering whether he should let the younger in or not.

The blond's parents weren't home, and he was sure that he couldn't stop the brunette from pestering him.