Chapter 11 - Falling

♫: Avril Lavigne - Falling Fast
*****

"I think I behaved irrationally, and, I really want to be friends again."

It took some time, but Yoongi finally got over his pain. He realized that he had sprung his feelings onto Jungkook too suddenly. They never changed, but if he couldn't have him as a lover, atleast he could mend their friendship. He wanted his best friend back.

Jungkook looked down at the floor, tugging at his sleeves. He didn't say anything.

"And by friends, i mean just friends."

"....I don't want to lose our friendship." Yoongi spoke softly, trying to convince the brunette. He missed his snarky, adorable friend.

The brunette looked up, and his eyes softened once he saw the white-haired-boy's eyes.

"I don't want to lose our friendship either."

"So.. Friends?" Yoongi felt as though a huge burden was lifted off his chest.

Jungkook smiled, witnessing his friend's familiar gummy smile.

"Friends."

"Well, i guess those two are on talking terms again." Hoseok spoke from a distance, as he leaned against his locker, arms crossed. He eyed the two friends talking.

"Huh?... Oh.. I guess so." Taehyung said after he turned away from his friend and watched as Jungkook genuinely smiled at the white-haired-boy.

Hoseok sighed at his friend's lack of words. The blonde never spoke much anyway, and half of the time, Hoseok felt like he was talking to himself.

Taehyung scowled, turning away from the scene, back to his brown-haired best friend.

Took a load of snacks for me to get an actual smile out of him.

Taehyung felt something in his stomach. "I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry."

"Touché, but do you have anything to eat?"

Hoseok rolled his eyes before he turned and dug into his locker, grabbing a energy bar and tossing it at the hungry blonde.

"There.. You happy?" He questioned as he slammed his locker shut.

"Ecstatic." Taehyung quickly opened the wrapping and took a huge bite out of the energy bar. He wondered why his friend seemed so pissed off that morning, but he shook it off as he took another bite of the energy bar, the nutty flavor satisfying his hunger.

"I don't get the deal about that guy. I mean I guess he's kinda cute.. but..." Hoseok glared at Jungkook, who covered his face with his hands, as he laughed at something Yoongi said. Hoseok couldn't help but feel relieved that Taehyung stopped talking to that annoying human. It was for the best.

"Kinda?" Taehyung questioned as he popped the last piece of the energy bar into his mouth. The blond knew his friend had great taste, and he also knew very well when Hoseok was lying.

"Fine, maybe he's really cute." He huffed, crossing his arms once again.

Taehyung laughed. "Let's get to class." He said as he stuffed the wrapper of the energy bar into his front jean pocket.