A Joe Sugg imagine (Part 1)

"Hey guys" my oldest and best friend said, talking to the camera in front of him. "Today we have a very special guest with us and since it is her birthday, could you please comment happy birthday down below?" He asked with a big smile and puppy eyes, while waving at me to come in sight. I slowly moved, not really sure about my decision to help him out with his video this week. "There she is, my little birthday girl! How are you y/n?" He continued to ask questions that i answered and vice versa, it was just a q&a, mostly because i knew how his other video ideas always got a little out of hand, especially his pranks on Caspar..

Yeah my best friend's name is Joe Sugg, the famous brother of Zoella. It really pisses me off when people say that Joe only have gotten as far as he have because of his sister, because even though Joe will never admit it, then I know how hard he works on making a name for himself, so he won't always be known as 'Zoellas brother' but as 'Joe Sugg' the nicest and most genuine person on youtube, at least in my opinion.

"Hey! Y/n? Are you there?" I begin to blink really fast and try to focus on the hand thats's waving in front of my face. I slowly come back to the living. The asshole had all of a sudden decided that doing a q&a wasn't fun enough so he included dares and he basically just knocked me off the bed and because i'm such a weakling, i went out like a light. Quite embarrassing, i will need to ask him to delete this bit, i was just about to open my mouth and ask him if he would be able to delete it for me, when i caught his eyes, they shined so brightly into mine, they showed clear worry. "Y/n? Are you okay? I'm so sorry! I would never have done it if i knew you would black out.. " he scratched his neck and suddenly i saw Joe in a whole new light, he was no longer just my beyond friendzoned best friend, he was suddenly the attractive, young man that had millions of teenage fangirls praising all that he did.

"Yeah Joe, i'm okay. I think it was just the shock hahah, but please do me a favour" he interrupted me with one of his usual outbursts "of course! Whatever you need! What can i do to help?" He looked at me with those unfairly deep and gorgeous eyes he went around with, "can you warn me the next time you're going to push me off the bed please?" I said with a little laugh. Acting like i hadn't just realised how handsome he was.

He also promised me that he would delete the footage of me falling off the bed, a promise that made me lean over and hug him, a move i quickly regretted.