Getting a tattoo (Calfreezy imagine)

You were so nervous as you walked towards the tattoo place. You had always wanted to get a tattoo and had decided to get one the day after your 18th birthday. None of your friends wanted to join you there though. Most of them didn't like tattoos or needles and those who didn't mind were busy. This wasn't going to stop you from getting a tattoo though.

Once you reached the place, you had to take a deep breath. A voice inside your head tried to talk you out of it. The voice sounded a lot like your mothers strangely enough, or maybe it wasn't so strange after all, she was never one for tattoos.

Someone suddenly clearing their throat behind you made you jump. You hadn't even heard them coming. You turned around, looking at the ground as your cheeks were a bright red. This is so embarrassing, you thought to yourself.

"Hey, so what were you doing just standing at the door?" A voice asked, it was most likely the same person who had cleared their throat not too long ago.

"Uhm.. i guess i was gathering confidence," you said unsurely. As the person laughed you decided to finally look up at them. You were astounded by how almost perfect he looked. He was taller than you, but not too tall if that made any sense. Even though you had never met him before you knew you couldn't let this person walk away already.

"Are you here to get a tattoo as well?" You asked, desperate to make some sort of conversation. "Yeah, just a small one though. My mum would freak if she knew i had gotten one," the tall man answered, "how about you? Because if you are, do you want to go in together? None of my friends wanted to come along, so i could really use a hand to hold" you started to blush and giggle a bit as he said that. But you nodded, you could indeed use someone's hand to hold as you weren't one for pain either.

The guy introduced himself as Callum Airey, but you could just call him Cal, that's what all his friends did. "I'm y/n, nice to meet you Cal." You answered. He nodded against the door, indirectly asking if you should go in. Again you nodded and opened the door.

As soon as you had walked in you were ready to turn around and walk right out the door again. You didn't get far though as there was a big wall otherwise known as Cal standing in your way. "Chickening out already y/n? And here i was thinking i had finally found a tough girl" he started laughing, something you found so enchanting that you couldn't help laughing yourself.

Once you had stopped laughing after a good couple minutes, he led you over to the front desk. Here you got showed to the waiting room. Whilst sitting there you got to know each other and you found out that you had a lot in common.

"Is there a Callum Airey in here? Callum Airey it's your turn now" a voice suddenly said ruining all the fun you had had. Kind of sad you said good luck to Cal, wishing he could stay a little bit longer. You loved talking to him, he made you forget time and place even if you had only known each other for an hour.

"Wait," Cal said right before walking out the door, he turned around and quickly came back sticking something in your hand, "let me know if you survived getting a tattoo" he laughed, now running out the door. You looked at what he had given you. It was a small piece of paper saying; 'Hey it was fun getting to know you y/n, call me' after this there stood a phone number. You almost squealed and forgot all the fears you had felt over getting a tattoo.

Not long after you got called in.