The Charity Match (Part 2 - Miniminter imagine)

Finally Simon slowly turned around.

It was like everything was going in slowmotion, you were shaking but no thoughts was in your head. You couldn't smile, couldn't move, all you could do was stare at the boy who knew everything about you and vice versa.

He was now fully turned, the smile on his face had disappeared and he looked shocked. It didn't look like he could move either. It was only when JJ gave Simon a push that he stumbled a couple of steps towards you. That push made the world move again for you, you walked towards him, a shy smile on your face.

Suddenly you could hear the yells from the crowd again. They were clearly confused about why both you and Simon had seemed to be in a trance before walking towards each other, only by the help of JJ of course.

"Hey Si, i'm sorry to come unannounced but Josh said it was okay and i..." you rambled until Simon cut you off by engulfing you in a hug. He literally lifted your feet off the ground and swung you around. It felt good, like home almost.

"I'm so happy to see you, but how on earth did you get here? I mean, i thought you had an important exam!" He said once he put you down. "Well i had to come up with some sort of excuse for not being able to go!" You laughed, it was amazing to finally be near him.

He was way taller than you thought, he towered over you like Big Ben. It was weird to finally be near him and able to touch him. It was something you had waited for ever since your first text messages.

But there was something you had yet to admit, both to Simon but also to yourself. You had thought about it on your walk from your seat and after the encounter with the Security guard and then afterwards while you crossed the field. Because if the truth had to come out, which it often did anyway. You were in love with Simon.

"Y/n?" You woke up from your little daydream i guess you could call it, to Simon shaking his hand in front of your face. "The game is about to start again and unless you want to get the ball in the face i suggest you move back to your seat" he laughed, you felt a bit stupid and nodded before turning around, not wanting Simon to see how his words had affected you. "Wait! Y/n, when the match is over are you going home again? Or do you think that we could maybe hang out? Theres something i would like to tell you" Simon said nervously, grabbing your arm before you could get too far away. You nodded, still looking away from him.

Simon looked around him quickly, none of the guys were there anymore, they had left the field once again. That could only mean that all eyes were on him and you.

He turned you around, right as you were about to shake him off and keep moving. "You know what? I don't think that thing i want to tell you can wait for later" he said, "y/n the thing is, i like you a lot and not only as a best friend. I have known this for a while, but i wanted to say it face to face instead of over the phone. You have quite literally turned my life upside down in the most amazing way possible. I can't imagine a life without you, i'm willing to move to where ever the hell your small town lays and i will be happy, because i have you by my side" Simon rambled on, but you hadn't heard a word since he said that he liked you as something more than just a best friend.

You stopped his rambling by smashing your lips against his, taking him by complete shock at first. But then he started to kiss back. Wolf whistles erupted from all over the whole stadium. You pulled away from him and whispered "go win this goddamn game Si, i didn't fly all the way over here to see you lose"