A sunny day at the football field (Tbjzl Imagine)

It was a beautiful day. Sunny and no wind. Nothing like England usually were. It was very clear that everyone enjoyed it. It wouldn't surprise me if all of London was outside.

I was at the football field with my friends. My best friend, with her dark hair and seductive looks, were trying to flirt with guys that were supposed to train. She can flirt with guys that are 150 meters away from her. A perk i have always admired.

While she was flirting with the guys i tried to read my book, it was for a test the day after and i had procrastinated too much, nothing out of the usual.

My peace were soon disrupted though, because a lot of guys started to yell, interested in what they were yelling at, i looked. Bad idea, really bad idea in fact.

The second that i looked over at them, a ball smacked into my face. Never had i been this humiliated. I could feel the heat rise and hear people in the distance say "ouch" or just laugh at me. I could bury myself in shame. I quickly started to throw my stuff into my bag, eager to leave, when i looked to my left, where my friend previously had been sitting, there of course were no one. Fuck.

Nevermind that i got up and tried to leave the field with as much dignity as you could whilst everyone was still staring. I heard some yells from the same guys as before, but had learnt of my mistake and didn't look over at them.

"HEY!!" Someone yelled again and it sounded like they were closer than they had been before. I finally decided to turn around and face all the laughter.

BAM!

And suddenly i was on the ground. The person that had run after me had run smack into me and were now laying on top of me.

He was the most handsome guy i had ever layed my eyes on. He had an embarrassed smile on his face, that was so bright it could light up New York City in the dark.
"Hey.. i'm sorry! For you know running into you and also for hitting you with the football, it hasn't been my day" He said with a little laugh. All the anger i had felt towards him disappeared with that laughter.

"It's nothing! It's not even hurting anymore" I said with a smal giggle, it was as If the mystery guy suddenly remembered the position we were in, he quickly moved away anyway or well he rolled off me and to the side.

"So whats your name, mystery/clumsy boy?" I asked, not wanting him to leave quite yet.
"I'm Tobi and what can i call you, beautiful/unlucky girl?"

That was the start of a, so far, 5 year long relationship. We had been through it all. The ups and downs, the friendzones and crushes. But in the end, he was mine and i was his.