Birthday party (Miniminter imagine, kind of)

The feeling of being unwanted have been growing inside of me for a while now. Simon always say that i shouldn't think that way, all of the boys likes me according to him.

But it just doesn't feel that way. They have been ignoring my texts whenever i ask if we all should do something and today is my birthday.

Not one of them have wished me a happy birthday yet and it's nearly noon. Simon has, but that's only because he's my boyfriend and we woke up together since i basically live in the sidemen house with him. The other boys were out when we got up and Simon had forgotten to buy me a present.

This was probably the start to the worst birthday i have ever had. After breakfast Simon went back upstairs and said that i could do whatever i wanted to. Suddenly it's like he doesn't care either. I am all alone.

I went to the bathroom, locked the door behind me and sat down on the cold floor. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. Everyone hates me. It's clear, even my best friends Sarah and Freya has been distant lately.

My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door. Of course it was Simon. "Two seconds! I'll be right out" I yelled back. Fuck. He can't see i have been crying! He'll just ask what's wrong and i know he would contact the guys and girls and force them to say that they still like me. I didn't want that, they shouldn't be forced to lie.

When i got out Simon stood there. A worried look on his face. He had hidden something behind his back. "Is everything okay babe?" He asked, perfect as always. My eyes are most likely red and swollen.

"Yeah, i'm just s bit upset because no one besides you have wished me a happy birthday.. not even Freya or Sarah!" I answered, not able to keep my big, dumb mouth shut. Stupid stupid stupid, you just had to tell him didn't you? He must think you're such a drama queen now.

Simons face fell, he looked so upset that you hadn't had a good birthday so far. It was as if the mere thought of you not being happy put him in a bad mood. That's one of the thousands of reasons that you love him.

He slowly pulled, whatever he had been hiding behind his back, out. It was the most beautiful lillies i had seen in a really long time. He knew they were my favourites. "I'm really sorry about today and also about the others. But i need you to follow me" he said. I took the flowers and his hand. He led me out front.

Here was the biggest surprise ever. They all stood there. Sarah, Freya, Tobi, Josh, JJ, Ethan, Harry, Vik and the Cals. Basically all of the people that has been ignoring me for the last few weeks. At first i didn't react. I wanted to yell at them and run away, but i also wanted to run forward and hug them. After all they were my closest friends.

And the looks they were giving me, the boys had happy looks on their faces and the girls looked apologetic. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Ethan yelled out of nowhere. He, without knowing it, had saved me from a really awkward 'hi'.

"We're so so so sorry for ignoring you or seeming distant! We have just been planning a surprise party and we didn't know what to answer when you asked us what we wanted to do for your birthday!" Freya quickly said, "but! We have planned a really fun night out at Thorpe Park!" Josh exclaimed, clearly not able to hold it in anymore.

I didn't know what to say. I was really happy because they cared, but at the same time i was uncertain. What if this was just their excuse for ignoring me? Or what if Simon had made them all show up?

I didn't have much time to think about this before they dragged me into a car and we were on our way.

In the end my birthday was amazing. They all made sure to make me feel special and i loved all the rides there and the people. So we had a blast.

"Thank you" i whispered to Simon once we got home. Well aware that he had been the one to set it all up.