2. My Princess.

EC is eye color

Hiro POV

I smiled. I woke up and walked into town for breakfast. Im a knight. I have the best mentors ever the king and queen. But that one reason means nothing to me as much as my other reason. I have a crush on Princess YN. she is so beautiful and kind. I know she will never feel the same but I won't let that stop me from being my best. I ran to the castle to see the princess leaving the training area.  I grabbed her hand. I've seen her many times because of training but never had a moment to talk with her..She blushed. I did too but only because shes so beautiful...

"H-Hi... Princess YN..."  I said and bowed. She smiled.

"Hi! I well just um.... Hi! Um...what is your name?"  She asked blushing as I was still holding her hand.

"Oh I'm-" I was about to say as her dad pulled her away and I went full soldier and saluted to the king. She looked at her dad who glared at me.

"Laps around the center for 20 minuets Cadet." The king said. I nodded and started to do my laps.  She walked off with her mom and her dad shook his head at me. He called me over and I walked over.

"Yes Sir." I said. He laughed.

"Hiro just call me Kirito." The king said. I nodded.

"Hiro...I saw what happened with YN and I wish you luck." He said smirking.

"Sir i mean Kirito!? Um.....What do you mean?!" I said nervously.

"You have a crush on my daughter right?" He said and I nodded. "Hiro Your like a son to me. I would love for YN to date you. especially after Zack. Don't tell her though. If i am not tough enough she will walk all over me." 

"How did you know about my feelings." I asked.

"Because that's how he looked at me before we started dating Hiro." Queen Asuna said as she held Kirito's hand.

"Hiro, Go have fun my friend your 14 right? You deserve some fun every once in awhile an me and Asuna have to go visit Yui and Zane today."  He said and I nodded. I'll bring Alexis to the boar hat to see Meliodas. I thought and nodded. I ran home and got Alexis. She is my sister. When my older  brother tadashi died. I had to take care of her for him and my parents who were guards til they died in battle.  The king and queen gave us a home here  and as a thank you I promised to become a great guard. Alexis is 13 and is a guard as well I train her after she goes to school and she is also trained by Garroth Ro'meav. We walked in the bar. I smiled seeing Meliodas and his wife Elizabeth.

"Hey Captain."  I said and sat down with Lexis (that is Alexis's nickname.) I turned to see a small stage.

"Who's singing today?" I asked.

"A wonderful women FN (FAKE NamE.)" Meliodas said. I watched FN and gasped. Princess YN?!  I know her face anywhere. I smiled and blushed. She looked amazing. (Your look below.)

She looked adorable

She looked adorable.  I smiled as she started singing. I put on my helmet. She cant see my face yet. Not yet..... Kirito would have my head he wanted us to meet tomorrow night at her birthday ball. I'm becoming her official knight. He trusts me because I'm in his debt. I listened to YN sing.

Play song

Wearing light shoes
Walking down the shore
Diving head first
Down to the ocean floor

She sang beautifully.

Your dark brown eyes
Reflect fireflies
Living bright nights
Getting me high on life

She looked at me and blushed.

It’s a night to stay up late
Things we have to do can wait
We’ve got catching up to do
There’s a glow about you

She quickly turned away after we looked at each other.

This is a perfect night to catch a cold
To run the full length of the North shore
Stay up for the sunrise, make a wish
There is no way we’ll be forgetting this

I smiled. Even though she cant see it.

We’ll take a long walk ’Til we start to freeze Hearing small talk
Over the summer breeze
Out of safe zones Finding hidden caves
All the wet stones Shaped by the ocean waves

Alexis started cheering.

It’s a night to stay up late
Things we have to do can wait
We’ve got catching up to do
There’s a glow about you

Alexis saw me staring and giggled.

This is a perfect night to catch a cold
To run the full length of the north shore
Stay up for the sunrise, make a wish
There is no way we’ll be forgetting this

I shot her a death glare.

Listen to old songs in headphones
Don’t wanna wake up tomorrow
I know a place, would you like to go?
You’d love the view from up there, I know

Alexis pulled me in front of the stage.

This is a perfect night to catch a cold
To run the full length of the north shore
Stay up for the sunrise, make a wish
There is no way we’ll be forgetting this

Me and YN looked at each other and she started blushing?

This is a perfect night to catch a cold
To run the full length of the north shore
Stay up for the sunrise, make a wish
There is no way we’ll be forgetting this 

Afterwards I walked up to her.

"Hi Princess." I said. She looked shook.

"Hi.. how did you know." She asked.

"Your eyes they are still EC. They sparkle.  I can never forget them." I said and she blushed.

"Thank you.."  she said as Alexis came over.

"Oh... Hi FN. We have to go come on brother." Alexis said dragging me away while I waved bye to YN.