3. MY CRUSH 💘💖

YN POV

I continued to stare at the ceiling. Im so confused.. My crush called my eyes beautiful. He must know so much about me and I know nothing about him. I wonder what he looks like. I hope i see him at the ball. I got up and put on my other clothes. Below

I went to look for Aphmau and told her about my crush

I went to look for Aphmau and told her about my crush. She squealed.

"My baby sister has a crush and you haven't seen his face yet!?" Aphmau said. I nodded. I grabbed my cloak after Aph left on her date. Then went into town to buy party stuff and get that disco ball, DJ and Karaoke machine i wanted delivered. I was walking home when, I felt as if someone was watching me. I turned to a shortcut home and saw some guys who looked at me weirdly.

"Hey boys! We have a cutie here." One said. I tried to look for my gun or sword but couldn't find it. He grabbed my arm.

"HEY!!! LET ME GO!!! UGH!!!! LET GO!!!!" I yelled and pulled away from him then tried to run but he grabbed me back. The guy threw me against a wall. I screamed in pain. He continued to kick me til I was in tears and saw a figure.

"Let her go." He yelled. My crush!!? I really need to learn his name. "Now." The men laughed.

"Ugh Hiro..go back to Training you brat." I looked up at him and he drew out his sword. Hiro? Cute name...

"Final warning." They laughed. Hiro chuckled and used a his sword to make the guy look as, if he shaved. I blacked out. Last thing i heard was

"YN!" He yelled.

That's not the end im writing long chapters.

I woke up to see my father screaming at his guards.

"I TOLD YOU TO WATCH HER THIS IS NOT WATCHING HER!" He yelled I felt someone hug me.

"Are you okay?" Hiro asked. "I am about to kill them. I'm so sorry for not getting there sooner.." He said. I smiled his voice sounded gentle and hugged him back.

"Sweetie are you okay?!" dad said. I nodded.

"Hiro saved my life. Those guys were gonna." A tear went down my eyes. Hiro wiped it away.

"It's okay." He said. My dad smiled.

"I will be right back ok sweetie. You can ask her Cadet." Dad said and left.

"Ask me what?" I said.

"Can I be your knight?" He said shyly. I nodded.

"As long as I'm your Princess. (Like Hiro as a Knight belongs to you if you marry another he goes with you or like your his diamond. Anyone get that reference.)." I said and he smiled and kissed my hand.

"Can I see your face..." I asked. He shook his head.

"Tomorrow ok?" He said. He walked away.

"Omg. Aphmau!!!!!" Aphmau broke down the door. "He's my knight. I'm going to see his face at the ball!" I squealed and went to bed after Aphmau left. I dreamt of my Hero...Black hair and brown eyes. I woke up. Midnight. I looked outside and saw a figure. Then grabbed a dress and walked to the gardens to follow it. Below is your dress

"YN what are you doing here?" said the boy he wore a hoodie and sounded familiar

"Who are you?" I asked He looked at me.

"Hiro, Hiro Hamada. You probably don't recognize me without my armor." He said. "You look beautiful." I blushed and grabbed his hand.

"You are really cute.." i said as hiro smiled at me.

"Your cuter Princess." He said and i kissed his cheek. He smiled.

"I have a question Your Highness." He asked I nodded. "Well... Would you like to dance with me at your ball tomorrow?"

"Of course." I said and he grabbed my hand.

"Also wanna do a duet. You sang beautifully at the Boar Hat." He said. I blushed and nodded. We talked til we fell asleep.