02 | Power Puff Girls.

Goldilocks🚺

"I'm sorry, I wasn't talking to you. I didn't even know you were there." I apologize to the girl. It seems to be all I've been doing today-apologizing.

"Hmm, aren't you that Sophia girl? Mrs Victoria Lockes' daughter?" she asks, eyeing me skeptically and patting her pointy nose with an overly manicured finger. The three of them remind me of the Power Puff Girls with their different hair colors; one with deep black hair, a short blonde almost my height and the leader of them all with red-almost-orange hair and neon pink Gucci glasses.

"Yes." I explain to Blossom.

"Aww, pity I won't be voting for your mother."she drawls, putting on a mock frown.

"Not with her disgusting campaign commercials." Bubbles adds, snickering while covering her mouth.

I simply wave it off internally as a queen bee cronie qualification - rude face and a snarky attitude.Buttercup, on the other hand, looks bored and uninterested, much like the cartoon version of herself but fashionable enough to be a queen bee cronie.

"Anyway, I'm Kirrily." the orange-haired girls says, "Look where you're going next time and don't talk to yourself." she laughs lightly before continuing. "It's weird."

Out of nowhere, two fine arms wrap themselves around her waist and a vaguely familiar head (a very gorgeous one, if I might add) appears beside her face.

Theodore.

"Hey Rii." he coos behind her, pecking her on the cheek. She giggles flirtatiously at the gesture and starts running her fingers along his arms. I spot Buttercup subtly fake-barfing out of the corner of my eyes.

"Who's here?" he asks, turning his attention to me. "Oh, it's you. Skittle girl."

I instantly scowl at the name. He has absolutely no right to make fun of my unnatural craving for sugar.

"Please don't call me-"

"You know her?" Kirrily asks, cutting me off.

"Not really." he says with his eyes still fixed on my small frame. "Just this girl in philosophy class. Total klutz. She almost killed Mrs Carren with her skittles. I caught it all on video."

"I'd rather you not share that video." I say, finally fed up with the rubbish they were blabbing.

"Ugh, the nerve." Kirrily scoffs, glowering at me. "Who said you could speak?"

"Yeah, who?" Bubbles echoes, eyeing me distastefully.

"I'd listen to Sophia if I were you." a female voice interrupts from behind me."It'd be a pity to see you lot, stuck in detention with Mrs Carren. She can be a handful you know."

I turn my head to see the brunette who I drenched in soy milk, a wicked grin on her face. Now that she is up close, I notice that she is, in fact, not a brunette and that her hair is actually a dark shade of auburn.

"Hello Kate, playing savior are we?" Theodore says, smirking at her. He seems to be enjoying the drama.

She tilts her head to the side, studying him for a short while before speaking. "I don't get what her problem is..." she motions with her head to Kirrily who faithfully returns the glare. "..But I totally get yours. She's smart and for some reason, you feel threatened. That's why you're picking on her. It's a bit low, don't you think? It's just her first day here."

Turning to Theodore, I realize that he has lost every bit of coolness and replaced it with a snarl on his face which, much to my annoyance is still gorgeous as ever.