Chapter 6

Disclaimer- Yeah, I don't own HOO or PJO
Chapter 6
Percy's POV
    So anyway, today I'm supposed to meet the girl, Rachel. Yay. Ha ha, not really. I'm standing at the docks waiting for her ship to arrive. The sea breeze felt good. Then, in the distance, there's a cruise ship with the words, 'Dare Enterprises.' I wonder who that is.
    The ship stopped at our docks. I sat on the edge of the boardwalk. Today, I wanted to go see Annabeth at the trading fair, but dad dragged me here. Now him, my stepmother Amphitrite, and my two younger brothers, Triton and Tyson are with me. Joy.
    A tall stepped off the ship, in arm with a woman. Then a lady followed behind them. She had red frizzy hair and bright green eyes. She also had a bunch of freckles.
"Hello, I'm William Dare, this is my wife Sarah and daughter Rachel." the man introduced himself.
    Dad shook his outstretched hand.
"I am Lord Poseidon. My wife Amphitrite and three sons, Perseus, Triton and Tyson."
     So that's Rachel. She is kinda pretty. (A/N Now people, don't throw your iPhone, iPad, tablet, computer, laptop or whatever across the room. There will be Percabeth.)  Her eyes sparkled. But nothing could compare to Annabeth's.
      We led them to the castle. Dad told me to give Rachel a tour of the castle. Awesome. I really wanted to see Annabeth. Great. I'll just do the tour quickly.
      We started in the entrance hall. Gave her a bit of history that I had to learn. Mostly said, "Blah, blah, blah." Rachel always laughed. Same thing for the dining room, throne room and courtyard.
       We walked upstairs. I stopped by my room. I walked inside. Rachel was nice and stayed outside. I found the pearl Annabeth and I found along the beach. There was an oyster on the shore. We opened it and found two small pearls. Annabeth took one while I got the other. I smiled.
       Rachel was still outside. She smiled.
"What were you looking for?" she asked.
"Nothing." I told her.
       She didn't pry. Thank goodness. Maybe we could be friends, but I could never love her. That why I had Annabeth.
      Finally, the tour finished. It was around 9:30. The Dares would be staying in a guest room. I had to meet Annabeth in 15 minutes. Once all the castle lights were off, I made a rope ladder and climbed from my balcony. Annabeth and I decided that we would meet in the garden between Athens and Oceania.
     I ran to the gardens. She was there waiting for me. Her eyes were red.
"Annabeth, what's wrong?" I asked.
"N-nothing."
"You can lie to me."
"L-Luke k-kissed me."
"What!"
    I was completely outraged. No one touches my Annabeth, much less kiss her with her permission.
"Percy, I fell and he leaned in a kissed me. I feel so dirty, and unclean."
   She began sobbing.
"No, Annabeth. It wasn't your fault."
"Yes, it is. I couldn't get away. I wasn't strong enough too."
   I took me into my arms and hugged her.
"Annabeth, stop blaming yourself. It was not your fault."
   She stayed silent. We sat there until sunrise, when it was time to go. I ran all the way to the castle and climbed up my balcony. I crawled under the covers of my bed, as if I was sleeping. Then a minute later, I fell asleep.