Chapter 7

Disclaimer- I wish I owned PJO and HOO. I would have been making a lot of money by now.
Chapter 7
Annabeth's POV
     Malcolm met me in the hallway. He told me that he had seen what Luke had done to me.
Flashback
      I was walking through the the hallways of the castle. I waved to my brother Malcolm. He ran up to me, worry filling his eyes.
"Annabeth, are you okay?" he asked.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"
"After Luke."
      Malcolm looked nervous.
"I-I-I.....um." I replied.
"We could tell mother and father. They would know what to do."
       Malcolm and I were 2 years apart, him being older. He usually helped me in situations.
"I guess." I told him.
"He didn't do anything else right?"
"No, Malcolm."
"Great, I'm gonna go tell mother and father what happened. See you later sis."
"Bye, Malcolm."
     I ran to my room.
End of Flashback
       Malcolm is one of the greatest older brothers ever. I ran down for breakfast. Mother and father were discussing something in the corner. I knew it was about me. Mother looked stubborn, as she always was. Father seemed to be pleading and angry at the same time.
       Malcolm looked at me. Oh, how I long to see Percy. He could help me. No, I couldn't keep this secret from my family any longer. There is only one person I trust with secrets. My dear brother.
       After breakfast was over, I ran to Malcolm.
"Hi sis." he greeted me.
"Malcolm, please. I have to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"In our library."
"Fine."
     There was this top room of the castle. You know, where an evil witch locks up the princess for no good reason. Yep, there. That's Malcolm and mine's library. It was filled with books and had a few reading chairs and a coffee table with a lamp on it.
     Malcolm and I ran up to the library. I unlocked the door. We stepped inside.
"So what did you need to tell me?" he demanded.
"Promise you can keep a secret."
"Okay, what's the secret?"
"Even from mother and father."
"Fine."
"Ready, brace yourself."
"Yeah."
"I-I-I fell in love with a prince of Oceania."
       Malcolm said nothing. He knew that Athens and Oceania were enemies, we had a history of wars and battles. Malcolm opened his mouth, closed it, then opened it again.
"You are in love, with a prince. Of Oceania."
"Yes."
"Do you know how horrible that is? They are our enemies and you fell in love with one of them!" then Malcolm calmed down, "Look, sis, I'll keep this secret. But for the sake of our kingdoms, marry Prince Luke."
"No, no. I couldn't."
"Please. If mother and father found out that you and a prince of Oceania were....a couple.....they would kill them."
"Fine, if I must. But I will find a way to stop this wedding."
"Ok."
"I have to go visit him."
"Sure."
"Cover for me. Say I'm picking flowers or something like that."
"Fine sis. Don't get yourself killed."
"I won't."
     We ran from the library. I ran outside. Hopefully Malcolm told my parents I was flower picking.
     I rushed to the stables. My horse Starlight was waiting. I saddled her and a rode to the kingdom of Oceania.