Chapter 15

Oh my gosh!!!!! I'm so sorry I forgot to thank you all for my 351 views and 17 votes!!!!! Yeah, yeah, I know it's not that much, but hey it's something!!! Anyway, THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

A Few Days Later

Annabeth's POV

The maids were rushing around, preparing the meals. I was waiting in my room for the royal fitter.

The wedding was being held in the throne room of my castle. Everyone seemed frantic and worried. Then again, my mother wasn't the kindest person to be around when it comes to preparation. Not to mention the fact that all the other kingdoms were to talk strategy, so they would be watching the wedding.

Every kingdom made alliances. Jupiter, Jason's father Zeus's kingdom, and Ceres, Demeter's kingdom, have made an alliance. Poseidon, Zeus and Hades were are brothers, so they already had made their alliance. Now Athens and Oceania were making our alliance. Through this cursed wedding .

Finally , the royal fitter came in. My mother had a gown picked a little while ago, now I was going to try it on.

The gown was a white silk and lace dress the puffed skirt. The top was sparked with diamonds and pearls. There were swirling patterns on the gown. I hated it. The gown was beautiful, but I didn't want to wear it. I didn't want to wear it to the wedding. Because it's my wedding, to the most annoying prince on earth.

Mother made me put it on. The dress was surprisingly comfortable. Even with all the layers of silk and satin. I twirled around in it. I looked in the mirror. I felt...... beautiful, for once. Everyone said I was pretty at balls and parties, but it never felt sincere.

The wedding was supposed to be in two hours. A few maids were in my room, fitting my dress and fixing my hair into a tight updo.

My hair was in a braided bun, with a few curls falling around my face. One of my ladies in waiting, Hazel, spoke.

"Your highness, would you please sit on the bed so I may put on your shoes?"
"Of course, Hazel." I replied.

I sat down on the comfy sheets of my bed as Hazel slipped on silver heels on my feet. I smiled at the dark skinned woman at my feet. Hazel was, no doubt, my favorite lady in waiting. She was always there to help me get ready.

Well, it's almost time. Thoughts swirled my head. What life going to be like with him. Ugh. The horror. I cringed. As I stood, Hazel opened the door leading outside into the hall. I began my walk into the throne room.

Percy's POV

I was supposed to be helping my brothers get ready. Tyson seems to be already done in his dark coat with dark pants. I wore a fancy military uniform with a silver sash and plenty of medallions. Triton was trying his best to show off, as usual.

I can hardly believe Dad and Queen Athena approved of this. Didn't anyone see how annoying he was? I tucked a carnation into the pocket of my jacket. I looked at the ocean blue covers of my bed as I sat on it. Triton turned to Tyson and I.

"Brothers. How do I look?"
"Fine Triton." I spat.

Tyson was fiddling with a few pieces in his hands. I rolled my eyes at Triton. Hopefully he didn't notice. He probably didn't, seeing how conceited he was.

In a few minutes, we were all going to head downstairs for the ceremony. I wanted to see Annabeth in her dress. I know she would look beautiful, but she'd probably be really mad about the wedding.

The ceremony was supposed to be in the throne room. I walked into it earlier by accident. The throne room was magnificent. Everything seemed to glow. Lights decorated the halls. The tables covered in foods and wine. The maids and servants decorating made the place truly shine.

The three of us ran down to the throne room. Everything was ready. Chairs were set up. The priest was ready and waiting. Triton stood next to him, beaming. He was getting the girl of my dreams. Possibly his dreams too, but I didn't really care.

I took my seat in the front row. Tyson sat next to me. Then my parents next to him. Annabeth's parents and brother, Malcom, sat in the row on the other side. Piper's family and Jason's family sat behind us. Half of the kingdoms sat behind my family, the other behind Annabeth's.

I sat down fiddling with my fingers. Suddenly the doors burst open. Annabeth walked in. Her white dress was shimmering in the light. Her honey blond hair glowed. She wasn't smiling, unlike how a bride was supposed to do. She seemed to want to cry.

I had no idea what to do expect stand. As a frowning Annabeth walked by me, I had no idea what to do. Maybe I could give her a helpful smile? That wouldn't help. All I could do was sit and watch.

Annabeth's POV (Sorry about the POV switches)

I walked down the dumb aisle. My long train flowed behind me. I frowned at everything, even Percy's confused smile. Triton was standing at the front, beaming.

This whole wedding was my fault completely. Ugh. Great. I'm getting married to a random stranger. Well, not a complete stranger, just someone I didn't know well. Dam it. (😂)

As I walked down the aisle, Piper, Percy and Jason were frowning. I couldn't blame them. They resented this as much as I did.

I reached the end. The priest spoke a few words. I hardly payed attention. I just knew I didn't want any of this. This whole wedding is an offense. Ahhhhh. I can't stand it anymore. The only words I actually registered in my mind were spoken by the priest.

"Princess Annabeth, do you take this man as your husband?"

I was sweating. I had no idea how to answer. I had to say yes, but my heart says no. My eyes drifted to Percy. He looked nervous as well. He gave me a worried look.

"I-I-I-"

(To be continued)

Hello my people. I am back. Hooray. Well, this part, we are near the end. Yay! I already am drafting a sequel so I hope you read it. I'll announce its name when I finish the story! See ya next chappie.